cciesp12

350-901 Devnet Core

Start of October question count is 110 apparently. There is not too much material available on this topic.

On 10/6/2020 at 1:41 AM, lukabobanc said:

Hi Lads,

I have this file but not sure how accurate and enough to pass...

Please comment...

Luca

Hidden Content

• Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

This is dump has lots of mistakes, so even if the questions are the same you will not be able to pass with this dump. From first 10 questions I would say 5 questions are wrong.

HA with minimum downtime should be active/active in my opinion,

regarding pipeline I think more suitable answer should be about code compilation,

12 Factor app says it doesn't care about log files and log indexing and analysis systems seems to be a better answer then D because D is definitely wrong based on 12 factor methodology

Orchestration and automation based on the scope of tasks should include NSO, here I'm not sure with ansible or without but probably with

and SQL injection is definitely about user input validation not DB flaw

• Like 1

The pipeline question is looking for an understanding between continuous delivery and continuous deployment. The question is essentially is continuous deployment part of continuous integration and delivery.

Posted (edited)

On rereading I believe you are correct. A is not part of the CICD pipeline as it is deployment and there for incorrect. So a step withing the pipeline will be C.

Edited by okovwvrv
edit response.

What Do You think about bellow questions?

QUESTION 3
A cloud native project is being worked on in which all source code and dependencies are written in Python, Ruby, and/or JavaScnpt. A change in code triggers a
notification to the CI/CD tool to run the CI/CD pipeline.

Which step should be omitted from the pipeline?
A.Deploy the code to one or more environments, such as staging and/or production.
B.Build one of more containers that package up code and all its dependencies.
C.Compile code.
D.Run automated tests to validate the correctness.
Correct Answer: A  -> should be C?

QUESTION 4

Which two statements are considered best practices according to the 12-factor app methodology for application design? (Choose two.)
A.Application code writes its event stream to stdout.
B.Application log streams are archived in multiple replicated databases.
C.Application log streams are sent to log indexing and analysis systems.
D.Application code writes its event stream to specific log files. E.Log files are aggregated into a single file on individual nodes.
Correct Answer: AD -> AC?

QUESTION 6
How should a web application be designed to work on a platform where up to 1000 requests per second can be served?
A.Use algorithms like random early detection to deny excessive requests.
B.Set a per-user limit (for example, 5 requests/minute/user) and deny the requests from the users who have reached the limit.
C.Only 1000 user connections are allowed; further connections are denied so that all connected users can be served.
D.All requests are saved and processed one by one so that all users can be served eventually.
Correct Answer: D -> D or B ?

QUESTION 17
DRAG DROP
Drag and drop the characteristics from the left onto the correct data processing techniques on the right, in the context of GDPR.

data pseudomization - can be re-identyfied
data anonyzimation  - can not  be re-identyfied

QUESTION 23
Refer to the exhibit. The Python script is supposed to make an API call to Cisco DNA Center querying a wireless profile for the "ChicagoCampus" and then parsing out its enable
 FlexConnect value. Drag and drop the parts of the Python code from the left onto the item numbers on the right that match the missing sections in the exhibi

should be?
ChicagoCampus
profilesdetails
SSIDDetails
flexconnection
enableFlex

QUESTION 24
A developer has completed the implementation of a REST API, but when it is executed, it returns a 401 error message. What must be done on the API to resolve the issue?

A.Access permission to the resource must be granted, before the request.
B.Configure new valid credentials.
C.The requested API endpoint does not exist, and the request URL must be changed.
D.Additional permission must be granted before the request can submitted.
Correct Answer: D -> A?

Q3 C correct, all answers are part of CI/CD pipeline but for those languages you don't need compilation.

Q4 I would answer AC, as D says application  code writes in files when 12 factor clearly stating app code should write into stdout so D is definitely  wrong

Q6 I think D is ok answer, not ideal but it's about platform which can serve 1000s of requests but can be about rate limiting as well, I don't see any triggers in the question related to atacs and  protection, so I would go with D.

Q17 I think you are right

Q23 I don't have the same question, so if you can share with me the source would be great.

Q24 401 is not about access if the answer is A it should be 403 Forbidden, 401 means not credentials  were passed in the request, so I would go with B

The HTTP 401 Unauthorized client error status response code indicates that the request has not been applied because it lacks valid authentication credentials for the target resource.

58 minutes ago, anynameccie357 said:

Q3 C correct, all answers are part of CI/CD pipeline but for those languages you don't need compilation.

Q4 I would answer AC, as D says application  code writes in files when 12 factor clearly stating app code should write into stdout so D is definitely  wrong

Q6 I think D is ok answer, not ideal but it's about platform which can serve 1000s of requests but can be about rate limiting as well, I don't see any triggers in the question related to atacs and  protection, so I would go with D.

Q17 I think you are right

Q23 I don't have the same question, so if you can share with me the source would be great.

Q24 401 is not about access if the answer is A it should be 403 Forbidden, 401 means not credentials  were passed in the request, so I would go with B

The HTTP 401 Unauthorized client error status response code indicates that the request has not been applied because it lacks valid authentication credentials for the target resource.

Thanks for feedback. 

Q23  
Refer to the exhibit. The Python script is supposed to make an API call to Cisco DNA Center querying a wireless profile for the "ChicagoCampus" and
 then parsing out its enable FlexConnect value.
Drag and drop the parts of the Python code from the left onto the item numbers on the right that match the missing sections in the exhibit

As I am still studying  I've found other questions that are  questionable

QUESTION 37
A client is written that uses a REST API to interact with a server. Using HTTPS as the transport, an HTTP request is sent and received an HTTP response.
 The response contains the HTTP response status code: 503 Service Unavailable.
Which action is the appropriate response?
A.Add an Authorization header that supplies appropriate credentials and sends the updated request.
B.Resend the request using HTTP as the transport instead of HTTPS.
C.Add an Accept header that indicates the content types that the client understands and send the updated request.
D.Look for a Retry-After header in the response and resend the request after the amount of time indicated.
Correct Answer: A -> should be D

Q38
Refer to the exhibit. Two editors are concurrently updating an article's headline from their mobile devices. What results from this scenario based on this REST API sequence?
A.The article is marked as "Conflicted"
B.The article headline is "Monday Headlines"
C.The article headline is "Today Headlines"
D.The article headline is "Top Headlines"
Correct Answer: B -> D?

Q 37 D is correct

Q38 for sure not B)) you are right D is correct

In the original dump which was shared here few more mistakes:

Which two data encoding techniques are supported by gRPC?

Correct: Protobuf and JSON

Refer to the exhibit. Which two functions are performed by the load balancer when it handles traffic originating from the Internet destined to an application hosted on the file server farm? (Choose two.)

I would say correct answers are:

C. Terminate the TLS over the TCP connection from the router and originate an HTTP connection to the selected server.

D. Terminate the TLS over the TCP connection from the router and originate an HTTPS connection to the selected server.

Haven't seen any scenarios with LB using SCTP.

On 7/3/2020 at 1:45 PM, samooel said:

my friend pass. it was a close call with 828 lol 

sharing dump if anyone want for study

Hidden Content
  • Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

this dump is ok but it need more correction

Repost please