m4rk0

[FREE] VMware Official Training - 6 months subscription

3 hours ago, techietechban said:

Thanks .. are they providing free exam voucher also on successful completion of any training ... ! 

free training, free exam voucher,  free labs and free job in the end yes but you have to work for free 😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

2 hours ago, dgrissom said:

free training, free exam voucher,  free labs and free job in the end yes but you have to work for free 😂😂😂

You really made me laugh 🙂 

1 hour ago, johnsnow007 said:

Does this count as part of the required training for VCP exams?

Just saw the answer to my question:

• Can the Exam Prep videos be used as a substitute for Instructor Led training courses?

The Exam Prep videos are a fast-paced comprehensive review of the exam objectives and are an excellent way to prepare to take an exam. However, the videos are a supplementary review and not intended to be a substitute for training. If you need or require training, we strongly recommend that you take one of VMware’s high-quality training courses (available in On Demand and Instructor led formats).

Exam Preps do not meet or fulfill the course requirement required for VMware Certification.

I think theres no other way to obtain a "valid" training for the VCP exam either by a company-sponsored training or you shell out the money yourself to pay for the ridiculously high cost of training.

20 minutes ago, artiken said:

I think theres no other way to obtain a "valid" training for the VCP exam either by a company-sponsored training or you shell out the money yourself to pay for the ridiculously high cost of training.

It's strange!!! I have years of experience deploying vMware solutions but I can't attempt the exams because I haven't attended their overpriced training.

Most of the videos in this "free" subscription are very basic. For example, in exam review for vsphere, presenter only walks you through blue print of the exam 😉 , not much useful i guess. its a way for them to upsell, coz if you search inside for video, first link you will find is to buy the training which is 3000$ plus.

Not much worth i guess.

20 minutes ago, tar123 said:

Most of the videos in this "free" subscription are very basic. For example, in exam review for vsphere, presenter only walks you through blue print of the exam 😉 , not much useful i guess. its a way for them to upsell, coz if you search inside for video, first link you will find is to buy the training which is 3000$ plus.

Not much worth i guess.

yes youre correct. wait until you see the NSX training... its like blaah blaah blaah...

thanks a lot though for m4rk0 for sharing this.. will dig further into the training library for better content.

6 hours ago, dgrissom said:

haha... lol 😂

For anyone that wants to take a class but not pay the overpriced courses provided by VMware, have a look at VMware IT academy.

They are courses run by local colleges and I think the fee is $185 and it qualifies for the pre-requisites for the VCP foundations exam.

• Like 2