I am in but it won't be this fall for me to take the lab.  However, I will enroll in the CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure Boot Camp by Micronics.  Narbik Kocharians is one of the best instructors and authors I had noticed.  

Edited by BobYu
More details
  • Like 1

I had checked out several INE's Intro videos and I am just not impressed with their instructors.  If I am going to do videos which I will then I'd rather wait for CBT Nuggets CCIE videos.  The instructors there are much more lively and thorough than INE's instructors.  

I have INE’s CCNP ENCOR videos.

Do let me know if you need.

Trying to get their Enterprise Infrastructure video’s as well

3 hours ago, BobYu said:

I am in but it won't be this fall for me to take the lab.  However, I will enroll in the CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure Boot Camp by Micronics.  Narbik Kocharians is one of the best instructors and authors I had noticed.  

Can you share Narbik's video for CCIE Enterprise

If suppose someone plans for it. What is the best way? Is it by enrolling for the full course in INE/Micronics or is it enough to get lab rentals(when videos are available)

If u have the video’s , then just rent labs and practice 

You can also create virtual environment on eve platform

I have managed to get INE’s CCIE Enterpriser Infrastructure Video’s as well.

Do let me know if you need them

File size is around 26GB

• Like 1

Iam interested in taking the lab by September 2020. I failed two attempts 2019 bangalore and Hong kong... the second time i almost time. This year im dedicated .A person like me on your team will be good. we can propel in one direction

my skype is aleckeitar

lets attack this LAB guys and change our lives

2 hours ago, Lukediego said:

Iam interested in taking the lab by September 2020. I failed two attempts 2019 bangalore and Hong kong... the second time i almost time. This year im dedicated .A person like me on your team will be good. we can propel in one direction

my skype is aleckeitar

lets attack this LAB guys and change our lives

How do you plan to take the lab in september 2020 as all sites are still close ? 

20 minutes ago, smartlen said:

How do you plan to take the lab in september 2020 as all sites are still close ? 

Well we are just planning around mid September.

All depends on when Cisco is gonna open lab seats.