Posted (edited)

@ccienewbie143 is JNCIA - New dumps the with JN0-103.vce can please verify because I dont have a valid vce player to view it. Thanks

Edited by mavis
Do not use RED color font in your posts, red color is meant for moderators only. Red removed.
  • Like 2

hi, took it and is now difficult, is like 50% percent the others are different question, all simple question are in the pdf

the others like see output and set commands are not in there, but not difficult at all, snmp, ipv6 static route, see np in the route table

yes sir i passed the test. i get the training, test stuff in eve and review the dumps in here

First of all thanks everyone for your support. I gave JN0-103 exam yesterday and passed.

These 3 dumps are valid for passing the exam. Junos Genius helps scoring .

I've passed today 82% (62% needed for pass). I've went through

which was enough. There was 2-3 easy new questions.

Although that is says this is for jn0-102, those questions were updated recently and they are being snipped to the materials earlier shared here. For me, this is more trusted source, anyway I'm attending to the exam tomorrow, so will keep you posted.

A tip to those that are just starting, don't relay only on dumps, go to JunosGenius pass the training materials there, earn a free exam voucher and go for it.  

• Like 18
  • Thanks 5
  • Confused 2

@gtsvetko I copied all questions on the website you mentioned on this file . <h>  </h>  Do you know if all the questions on your exam is on the file I have uploaded here. Thanks

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1