1 hour ago, jhonnyx said:

lol

Don't laugh 😂 

I have never used any dumps before so no idea about this 

q156

Your company has an Azure subscription that contains the following unused resources:

20 user accounts in Azure Active Directory (Azure AD)
Five groups in Azure AD
10 public IP addresses
10 network interfaces

You need to reduce the Azure costs for the company.

Solution: You remove the unused public IP addresses.

Does this meet the goal?

I believe the answer here is NO because it's true that the 10 IP addresses are charged but ALL these resources are listed as unused and also the 20 user accounts are chargeable so these should be deleted too 

• Confused 2

Q32

Your company plans to migrate all its data and resources to Azure.

The company's migration plan states that only Platform as a Service (PaaS) solutions must be used in Azure.

You need to deploy an Azure environment that meets the company migration plan.

Solution: You create an Azure virtual machines, Azure SQL databases, and Azure Storage accounts.

Does this meet the goal?

A)YES

B)NO

In my opinion correct answer is NO (is instead selected yes in the dump...) Since Azure VMs are IaaS, Azure Storage is IaaS, and only Azuer SQL database "can" be PaaS but could even be deployed as IaaS in case of deployment with underlying Azure VMs

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)

Q27 and Q32 - I think you are right. For the others I need to do some more reading.

Update: ignore my comments and see further posts.

Edited by study4fr33

On 6/21/2020 at 8:21 PM, jhonnyx said:

Q32

Your company plans to migrate all its data and resources to Azure.

The company's migration plan states that only Platform as a Service (PaaS) solutions must be used in Azure.

You need to deploy an Azure environment that meets the company migration plan.

Solution: You create an Azure virtual machines, Azure SQL databases, and Azure Storage accounts.

Does this meet the goal?

A)YES

B)NO

In my opinion correct answer is NO (is instead selected yes in the dump...) Since Azure VMs are IaaS, Azure Storage is IaaS, and only Azuer SQL database "can" be PaaS but could even be deployed as IaaS in case of deployment with underlying Azure VMs

you are correct.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
On 6/21/2020 at 3:05 AM, jhonnyx said:

From other folks experience seems the exam is sweet but I would still ask your opinion about some answers I found in the dump :

Q138

HOTSPOT

For each of the following statements, select Yes if the statement is true. Otherwise, select No.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Hot Area:

these are the answers I see in the dump but I will list below some concerns (for your review)

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

A) it mentions "Azure AD" but you can make group policies only in "Azure AD DS" , is the exam such vague on those definitions? being strict to the text this should be a NO

B) Agree with this one, Windows 10 can be joined, then answer -->  YES

C) being strict to the text the term "join" should not apply for Android devices as they are listed as "registered" in the Azure AD comparison document (

Hidden Content

) so following the document, the catch is:

Hidden Content

C.1) if we consider the green highlighted text then android devices can also be "joined" even if it actually list as registered, then answer --> YES

C.2) if we consider the definition on the "mechanism" we can consider only windows 10 as "joined", then answer --> NO

Let me know what do you think

A) You are nitpicking, Yes is correct.

C) How would you "join" an Android device in AD, this would mean to make it device owner which requires factory reset and so on? Besides that on Android you lack the revoking admin rights mechanism, a proper LDAP client and so on.

I highly doubt this is the case with Azure, more likely it's just an object created in the directory structure. I'd take their answer as correct.

Edited by study4fr33
  • Like 18
  • Thanks 17
  • Confused 1

On 6/21/2020 at 3:21 AM, jhonnyx said:

Q159

Hidden Content

A) Agree, ---> NO

B) Data ingress is not charged in Azure (or in major public clouds) there is just to consider the price of the VPN gateway but actually that is per hour and not per data transfer so I think this is a NO

C) Data egress is charged in Azure, this should be YES

I agree with you here.

• Like 21
  • Thanks 18