he opened several threads with various courses, you should check it out. he really provides good stuff

Guys and Gals

What is the difference? every forum, private board has its own rules, how is this guy any different? Or am i missing something?

i thank rawr for sharing such good courses and helping me and others learn new skills and progress.
the lowest thing one can do, is become a scammer or selling other peoples property - it's one thing to share it for other people to download it, but it is a whole different thing to ask for money for someone else work, that's the lowest level stealing there is. downloading something from one forum and then asking for money for something that doesn't belong to you? that's the lowest someone can get to.

if any of you have any problems with what rawr1 did for this community then please, don't download what he uploaded and delete your user from this board, else, shut the *** up and give the credit to someone who actually shared such good information with everybody here. thank you

• Like 3

rawr1 can you post a list of things you can share?  Do you have nd.io Bro Scripting?

19 minutes ago, cagg said:

rawr1 can you post a list of things you can share?  Do you have nd.io Bro Scripting?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You are my favorite member here now.  Thanks! 😄

Yeh i think he is doing a great job just ignore the moaners they obivously have a different agenda dont let them dictate what you can and can't share

these guys are usually just leechers anyway and of no significance