Seanway

CYBER PROTECTION PROFESSIONAL

thank you for the share(had it on other filehosts but mega is more convenient), but i think that you posted it in a wrong forum(should be security shares, probably an admin will move it to the correct section).

was wondering - do you happen to have any more exploitation/vulnerability research courses you can share? it will help me and other a lot

• Thanks 1

Edit - This is DCIP not CPP (Mentioned in the footers of slides).

Same content was shared yesterday under the title " Chiron DCIP (Discovery and Counter-Infiltration Professional) ". Which one is it. Is it DCIP or CPP?

Edited by 1ceh
Correction
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, 1ceh said:

Same content was shared yesterday under the title " Chiron DCIP (Discovery and Counter-Infiltration Professional) ". Which one is it. Is it DCIP or CPP?

Thanks for letting me know that, probably some confusion from my part and since DCIP is already shared in this forum, I'll delete this thread if I am allowed to do that in the first place. I'll share other courses that's not shared before.

Give me some time to upload CPP.

Edited by Seanway

54 minutes ago, tester1337 said:

thank you for the share(had it on other filehosts but mega is more convenient), but i think that you posted it in a wrong forum(should be security shares, probably an admin will move it to the correct section).

was wondering - do you happen to have any more exploitation/vulnerability research courses you can share? it will help me and other a lot

I have few more courses, let me see whatever I can update in my free time. 

@tester1337 If the course , "RED TEAM Operator: Privilege Escalation in Windows Course by Sektor 7" is not shared in the forum previously, I can share it. 

Edited by Seanway
  • Like 1

Everyone, I have uploaded the CYBER PROTECTION PROFESSIONAL (CPP) & removed the previous one. Feel free to download & enjoy ! 

2 hours ago, 1ceh said:

You can download CPP now.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Seanway said:

I have few more courses, let me see whatever I can update in my free time. 

@tester1337 If the course , "RED TEAM Operator: Privilege Escalation in Windows Course by Sektor 7" is not shared in the forum previously, I can share it. 

thanks, i am learning a lot from it and it's a very interesting course. i am looking for vulnerability research and exploitation but cannot find any resources to that (aside from the 760 you upped which i am reading)

5 hours ago, urbanmonk said:

Do you happen to have Cyber Core Operations?

Not atm; I'll upload as soon as I get.

• Thanks 1

can anyone tell me what is the level of the red team stuff there? is it like ptx or sans 564 or red team operator series or does it go any deeper and shows "exclusive" techniques/methods?

On 6/16/2020 at 10:28 AM, Seanway said:

CYBER PROTECTION PROFESSIONAL™ (CPP)™

The mission of the Cyber Protection Professional (CPP) is to use the methodologies and processes of "Blue Teams" to proactively secure and defend information assets. CPP members are highly skilled and versed in the tools, techniques and procedures to identify, protect and evaluate information systems and supporting technologies. CPP teams perform various tasks related to protecting information and information systems such as verifying network base-lines and systems configurations, performance evaluations of anti-virus and intrusion detection systems and architectures, performing host-based assessments identifying vulnerabilities and anomalies that are outside of established base-line configurations and provide recommendations for and in some cases persistent monitoring of network performance. CPP team members develop and implement incident response plans and develop and apply risk mitigation strategies that enhance the overall security, defense and recovery posture of the network.

Hidden Content
  • Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Key :

Hidden Content
  • ebOiPPOBPvpynsWT-KVz_WQKxEqguNi5oe_SADzM18s

Sir, can you reupload it please, the link is down. Thanks a lot.