Thanks.

Can you please share the below ones from sektor7, if you have them:

1>ExtREme Malware Analysis

2>Car Hacking

6 hours ago, rawr1 said:

Sektor7 Courses:

Hidden Content
  • Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Wait what? You again?! Seriously? Come on man, let your modem rest for a while.

hahahahahahahaha, can't stop laughing

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, thexplanet said:

Thanks.

Can you please share the below ones from sektor7, if you have them:

1>ExtREme Malware Analysis

2>Car Hacking

One query has been made🤔 , From your point of view , what is level of these training? have you practiced(tested) them or no , just hearing from others ......because most of the time ; title of training is deceptive ,unfortunately🛑

Thanks

1 minute ago, mi0 said:

One query has been made🤔 , From your point of view , what is level of these training? have you practiced(tested) them or no , just hearing from others ......because most of the time ; title of training is deceptive ,unfortunately🛑

Thanks

From My point of view and also my experience i've had , If not impute to ALL , but most of the training are teaching you how pass the exam or basic of plenty of concepts , not in depth , therefore you couldn't use them in real world [certainly,there are few which are opposed to what I'm telling ].

For instance : writing exploit or pentesting , beyond of every things , first and foremost needed strong and deep practical knowledge of programming and how use them in specific situation .This is also important that ,why this trainer use from this or that function , why it comes to his mind , way of thinking is the most important role and also part which i have never seen that anyone teach it.

• Like 2

hope i am not wrong, just bringing your attention: i went to the official site of the courses and some of the file names is quite different, might be an older version of the videos?

23 minutes ago, tester1337 said:

hope i am not wrong, just bringing your attention: i went to the official site of the courses and some of the file names is quite different, might be an older version of the videos?

I don't think there are several version of training from this company.

Also i checked but i didn't see details .