rawr1

Cqure Academy Courses

In some ways that your deserving is, we have to appreciate You🏆 🙏🙏

12 minutes ago, c1b3erb0y1nd1a said:

Brother, look at folder no 3 of mastering windows forensics course, it's empty, please reupload this course with full material, thanks in advance , only windows forensics is not complete and I badly need it , please do something, need your help, please upload full content, thank you ...

Hidden Content

• Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

I put it in folder # 2. there fix.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Posted (edited)

Means, you uploaded it to folder 2 instead of 3 , it means course is fully uploaded, right ?? 😊

Edited by c1b3erb0y1nd1a
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, c1b3erb0y1nd1a said:

Means, you uploaded it to folder 2 instead of 3 , it means course is fully uploaded, right ?? 😊

The only "issue" (not even worth to be called an issue) was that the video of "3 Handling Malicious Code Incidents" was stored in the "2 Systems and Network Security Mechanisms" folder. In the Mega folder the file has now been placed in the appropriate folder, which you can also do on your own PC in case the 2 files are still in the "2 Systems and Network Security Mechanisms" folder. If you are not sure what to do, just redownload the full "1 Day to Forensics Mastery" folder again and you will be good.

2 hours ago, c1b3erb0y1nd1a said:

Please reply brother??

is a reaction not enough as a "yes" on your post and needed to be explained by someone above? lmao 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

WooooW bro Tnx You are Master i'm shocked How you Upload these very very Goood stuff so Fast!!!!! That is really really awesome Thanks A Lot My Hero 👑

appreciate sharing of this great content, can you kindly also share '30-day Windows Security Crash Course' also by cqure.  will be grateful for it.  best wishes.

• Thanks 1