Ro0t

CISCO Architect CCAr

Hello everyone , i would like to discuss about CISCO architect program and its prerequisite CCDE , i want to take the exam and i am going through it with every Material available including INE , and CISCO Press books , every materials available, i would like to know about the experience of people who become expert here to guide me through this procedure

• Confused 1

Hey Ro0t,

For cisco CCAr - what does count is real field experience in technologies and how, why, why not, design options or decisions you made or you would go with justifying the reasons for options and most importantly how it aligned with business strategy or business need (i mean to say is how the design or architecture you did benefitted the business and so forth).

It's a costly affair... many case studies and interviews (i think it's 3 stages)..

Ofcourse, go for it, always thrive for the best and the be the best. I wish you the very best and keep us all posted.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jaguar777 said:

Hey Ro0t,

For cisco CCAr - what does count is real field experience in technologies and how, why, why not, design options or decisions you made or you would go with justifying the reasons for options and most importantly how it aligned with business strategy or business need (i mean to say is how the design or architecture you did benefitted the business and so forth).

It's a costly affair... many case studies and interviews (i think it's 3 stages)..

Ofcourse, go for it, always thrive for the best and the be the best. I wish you the very best and keep us all posted.

Thanks for your advice, sure it is not that easy and of cousre it is the highest degree in CISCO sure i will take care of your advice