Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, Pierre77 said:

Is this dumb valid to pass? how many questions are wrong? thnx

Yes , questions were the same , 

regrading answers , like i said before if  if you are in a doubt is is the correct answer,  check the Cisco doc, i am open to discus specific questions and  provide you with my feedback, 

my score was not perfect but i learn few additional things while researching for the answer in topics I was not well verse.

I personally use the dumps not to memorize them , but as study guide, if there are question I am not sure about it, I research on it and spend some time reading or watching videos about it . or if i believe there is discrepancy between what the dumps has and what i think it should be , I go with , what at the end I believe is the right answer.

I made changes on 4 to 5 answer. btw

You will be tested on the entire 102 questions

Edited by naruto1983
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Best said:

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

In a more recent document, the sequence is like in a dump

Hidden Content

Good , now you see my point point, the document you reference indeed is more recent than the one I check , then you are right with the order described here, we all have a better understanding  how and why. thanks for double checking one more time.

• Like 20
  • Thanks 9
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Best said:

Hello!
Guys, what is the correct answer to the question:

"A server engineer wants to control power usage on a Cisco UCS C-Series rack server down to the component level.

Which two components support specific power limits? (Choose two.)

A. storage controller

B. network controller

C. processor

D. graphic card

E. memory"

in dump - A and B

in the documentation I found: CPU field, Memory field, Platform field

Hidden Content

• Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Hidden Content

I went with processor  and memory as valid options

Configuring Advanced Power Profile Settings

Edited by naruto1983
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 8
  • Confused 1

@naruto1983, thanks for the answer.

Tell me, in what questions did you find errors?

When you took the exam, were there new questions, or all questions from the this dump?

• Thanks 1

Hello guys,

I have a doubt with this Question

QUESTION 29 What happens to the default host firmware policy after a Cisco UCS Manager upgrade?
A. It is assigned to all the service profiles that include a host firmware policy.
B. It is replaced by a new default policy without any firmware entries.

C. It is set to match the host firmware policy.
D. It is updated to contain the firmware entries of all the components.
Correct Answer: A

Searching in Cisco Doc, I have funded this

Recommendations for the Default Host Firmware Policy

After you upgrade Cisco UCS Manager, a new host firmware policy named "default" is created, and is assigned to all service profiles that did not already include a host firmware policy. The default host firmware policy is blank. It does not contain any firmware entries for any components. This default policy is also configured for an immediate reboot rather than waiting for user acknowledgment before rebooting the servers.

Im not sure that letter A be the correct answer. Could you help me to clarify this Question?

Thanks

15 hours ago, kalel05 said:

Hello guys,

I have a doubt with this Question

QUESTION 29 What happens to the default host firmware policy after a Cisco UCS Manager upgrade?
A. It is assigned to all the service profiles that include a host firmware policy.
B. It is replaced by a new default policy without any firmware entries.

C. It is set to match the host firmware policy.
D. It is updated to contain the firmware entries of all the components.

Searching in Cisco Doc, I have funded this

Recommendations for the Default Host Firmware Policy

After you upgrade Cisco UCS Manager, a new host firmware policy named "default" is created, and is assigned to all service profiles that did not already include a host firmware policy. The default host firmware policy is blank. It does not contain any firmware entries for any components. This default policy is also configured for an immediate reboot rather than waiting for user acknowledgment before rebooting the servers.

Im not sure that letter A be the correct answer. Could you help me to clarify this Question?

Thanks

I think the correct answer B.

since after updating the policy will be created in any case. If it was changed, then it will come into default state. If a separate policy has been created, not the default, then it will remain.

• Like 1

Hello guy,

What do you think about this Q?

QUESTION 23 APIC EPG Resolution Immediacy is set to "Immediate".
Which statement is true about the Deployment Immediacy for VMM domains associated to EPGs?
A. If "On demand" is selected, the policy is programmed in the hardware only when the first packet is received through the data path.
B. It "Immediate" is selected, the policy is programmed in the hardware as soon as the leaf is booted.
C. The "Immediate" and "On demand" options require a port group to be created on the VDS.
D. If "On demand" is selected, the policy is programmed in the hardware only when the APIC detects a VM created in the EPG.

Searchin in cisco docs Im not sure about the answer about resolution immediacy

Hidden Content

Regards.

• Like 17
  • Thanks 10
  • Confused 1

On 7/14/2020 at 3:45 AM, Best said:

@naruto1983, thanks for the answer.

Tell me, in what questions did you find errors?

When you took the exam, were there new questions, or all questions from the this dump?

I took it last week , yes all question were from dump, no new questions at that time

Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, kalel05 said:

Hello guy,

QUESTION 23 APIC EPG Resolution Immediacy is set to "Immediate".
Which statement is true about the Deployment Immediacy for VMM domains associated to EPGs?
A. If "On demand" is selected, the policy is programmed in the hardware only when the first packet is received through the data path.
B. It "Immediate" is selected, the policy is programmed in the hardware as soon as the leaf is booted.
C. The "Immediate" and "On demand" options require a port group to be created on the VDS.
D. If "On demand" is selected, the policy is programmed in the hardware only when the APIC detects a VM created in the EPG.

Searchin in cisco docs Im not sure about the answer about resolution immediacy

Hidden Content

• Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Regards.

here is the link to answer the question, this  question is tricky because first they tell you that Resolution is set to immediacy, resolution i not the same as deployment, they act in two different components and finally they tell you about Deploy immediacy , 

Hidden Content

Right answer is A as dump

Edited by naruto1983
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 8
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, naruto1983 said:

here is the link to answer the question, this  question is tricky because first they tell you that Resolution is set to immediacy, resolution i not the same as deployment, they act in two different components and finally they tell you about Deploy immediacy , 

Hidden Content

Right answer is A as dump

Thank you!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 7

Hi Guys,

I haven't  found enough info to be sure about this Q.

QUESTION 59
In an FCoE environment, for which two sets of data must an 
interface that implements the PAUSE mechanism always provision 
sufficient ingress buffer? (Choose two.)

A. frames that were sent with high credit
B. frames that were sent on the link but not yet received
C. frames that were processed and transmitted by the transmitter after the PAUSE frame left the sender
D. frames that were processed and transmitted by the transmitter before the PAUSE frame left the sender
E. frames that were sent on the link and received

Thank you by your comments

QUESTION 18

Due to a major version change, an engineer must perform a software upgrade on a Cisco Nexus Series switch.

Which two technologies can be implemented to reduce disruptions to the network during the upgrade? (Choose two.)

A. vPC

B. HSRP

C. VDC

D. MLAG

E. PAgP

I think the correct answer A and B.

because if the entire device fails or is updated, the VDS will not help. Since degradation will be for all vdc on the device.