Just now, rvasquezgt said:

Give a couple of minutes I will check the torrent link, no mega sorry, ppl report links and I have a premium account that I can loose, gdrive its complicated because I have to part a lot of links 

Thank you 🙂 Really appreciate the help

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, rvasquezgt said:

Give a couple of minutes I will check the torrent link, no mega sorry, ppl report links and I have a premium account that I can loose, gdrive its complicated because I have to part a lot of links 

Thank you, i'm using utorrent

Can more people please seed? The PDF stopped downloading at 96% for me and it shows no peers connected. Thanks 🙂

On 7/22/2020 at 11:57 PM, rvasquezgt said:

I'm seeding 

Hidden Content

• Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

is that still running and up?

plus please ensure that videos is not blur i got some video of oscp that is blur at some part so that is blur or not ?

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Cyber Man said:

is that still running and up?

plus please ensure that videos is not blur i got some video of oscp that is blur at some part so that is blur or not ?

Yes it's up and seeding, if you give me the name of the videos with blur I can check it out I'm pretty sure this videos doesnt have blur, I'm not using the videos right now because I'm on the kali.training site, the OSCP pdf encourage all the students to take that training first before continue with the OSCP training, actually this is the main reason I dint buy the course yet, first I want to check all the material and complement all the necessary knowledge, for my country $2500 it's a bunch of money and I can just try to get the cert, I only have 1 chance.

Hi rvasquezgt. Thanks for the material. One Question...what is the rar archive password? :))

12 hours ago, rvasquezgt said:

Yes it's up and seeding, if you give me the name of the videos with blur I can check it out I'm pretty sure this videos doesnt have blur, I'm not using the videos right now because I'm on the kali.training site, the OSCP pdf encourage all the students to take that training first before continue with the OSCP training, actually this is the main reason I dint buy the course yet, first I want to check all the material and complement all the necessary knowledge, for my country $2500 it's a bunch of money and I can just try to get the cert, I only have 1 chance.

what is the password of the rar files dude 🙂