Jump to content
rettam

AWS SAA-C02 Updated

Recommended Posts

Yes.. These are still valid.. I took exam today morning and cleared .. Thank you Rettam for sharing.. 

I did notice some of the Answers were not accurate, but you are still good if you just stick to it.. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, nag0701 said:

Yes.. These are still valid.. I took exam today morning and cleared .. Thank you Rettam for sharing.. 

I did notice some of the Answers were not accurate, but you are still good if you just stick to it.. 

Hi,

Can you share the incorrect answered question & correct answers.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, nag0701 said:

Yes.. These are still valid.. I took exam today morning and cleared .. Thank you Rettam for sharing.. 

I did notice some of the Answers were not accurate, but you are still good if you just stick to it.. 

Welcome. it would be good if you can share the question numbers that you feel answer might be wrong. i can research on right answer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Everyone,

After multiple research, able to crock 137 Questions & found 29 questions have incorrect answers.

Please find the updated answers for 29 questions & 3 question itself updated. (Also 1AM=IAM)

Q2 - B
Q4 - C
Q31 - A 
Q33 - D
Q34 - B
Q50 - B
Q55 - D
Q69 - A
Q71 - D
Q87 - B
Q88 - B
Q93 - A & D
Q110 - Option A should be corrected with 0.0.0.0/0 instead of 0.0.0.0/70
Q127 - D & E
Q128 - C
Q129 - C
Q130 - Option D should be corrected for CROS
Q131 - B
Q132 - A
Q133 - D
Q137 - A
Q138 - B
Q145 - Answer should be 2 not single.
Q146 - A
Q156 - B
Q160 - D
Q185 - B
Q190 - C
Q199 - D
Q201 - B & E
Q202 - C
Q206 - A

Expecting Support from others too. Thanks for the contribution from Daniel too.

70 Questions validation pending.

Edited by Arasu
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Arasu said:

Hello Everyone,

After multiple research, able to crock 137 Questions & found 29 questions have incorrect answers.

Please find the updated answers for 29 questions & 3 question itself updated. (Also 1AM=IAM)

Q2 - B
Q4 - C
Q31 - A 
Q33 - D
Q34 - B
Q50 - B
Q55 - D
Q69 - A
Q71 - D
Q87 - B
Q88 - B
Q93 - A & D
Q110 - Option A should be corrected with 0.0.0.0/0 instead of 0.0.0.0/70
Q127 - D & E
Q128 - C
Q129 - C
Q130 - Option D should be corrected for CROS
Q131 - B
Q132 - A
Q133 - D
Q137 - A
Q138 - B
Q145 - Answer should be 2 not single.
Q146 - A
Q156 - B
Q160 - D
Q185 - B
Q190 - C
Q199 - D
Q201 - B & E
Q202 - C
Q206 - A

Expecting Support from others too. Thanks for the contribution from Daniel too.

70 Questions validation pending.

Thanks a lot for your efforts checking questions, appreciated!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/2/2020 at 11:11 AM, rettam said:

Got this one from

All, got this SAA-C02 bought this week, wanted to share and validate the correct answers for questions. Havent check  if answers are correct for all. 

 

Hidden Content

  • Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

 

Make use of Hide Tag while posting download links.
Usage: [ hide ] link [ /hide ] (without spaces).
Read the Board Rules or get banned.

 

  • Like 26
  • Thanks 18
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 b
6 a
9 b
14 a
30 c
Q33 D
34 b
50 b
55 D
68 d
69 a
88b
89 BE
93 ad
104 d
110 unsure
124 d
Q126 A
Q127 DE
128 c
129 c
131 b
132 a
133 d
138 b

some are common with aarasu's corrections. i will check the corrections aarasu shared

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I attempted and cleared  the exam yesterday. I could see around 60-70% questions from the dumps. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, manish21 said:

I attempted and cleared  the exam yesterday. I could see around 60-70% questions from the dumps. 

Can you validate the Dumps once again & Give me the exact count. Many people planed for the exam by next week.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/9/2020 at 10:27 AM, manish21 said:

I attempted and cleared  the exam yesterday. I could see around 60-70% questions from the dumps. 

Congratulations for clearing the exam, Are we good to clear the exam with 60-70% and some basic knowledge of AWS? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, vijayendra99 said:

second question answer wrong

Can you share the correct answers & Explanation. Of so, please share it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...