rettam

AWS SAA-C02 Updated

11 minutes ago, TharanivelSenth said:

Thanks Bro!

If you found incorrect answers, please let us know, we will update the core file.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Arasu said:

If you found incorrect answers, please let us know, we will update the core file.

Can you please share the updated core file?  Or the one you few minutes back is the updated one?

4 minutes ago, TharanivelSenth said:

Can you please share the updated core file?  Or the one you few minutes back is the updated one?

Last updated file only shared here.

You can PM me, for updating the answers.

Edited by Arasu

1 hour ago, tikipukapuka007 said:

the dropbox link does not work. Can you please share the pdf again?

updated the pdf. check in page#5

• Like 10
  • Thanks 4

QUESTION 1 A company runs an application on a group of Amazon Linux EC2 instances, The application writes log files using standard API calls For compliance reasons, all log files must be retained indefinitely and will be analyzed by a reporting tool that must access all files concurrently. Which storage service should a solutions architect use to provide the MOST cost-effective solution?

A. Amazon EBS B. Amazon EFS C. Amazon EC2 instance store D. Amazon S3

can I choose EBS and EFS?  answer: B

QUESTION 2 A company wants to use an AWS Region as a disaster recovery location for its on-premises infrastructure. The company has 10 TB of existing data, and the on-premise data center has a 1 Gbps internet connection. A solutions architect must find a solution so the company can have its existing data on AWS in 72 hours without transmitting it using an unencrypted channel. Which solution should the solutions architect select?

A. Send the initial 10 TB of data to AWS using FTP. B. Send the initial 10 TB of data to AWS using AWS Snowball.

C. Establish a VPN connection between Amazon VPC and the company's data center.

D. Establish an AWS Direct Connect connection between Amazon VPC and the company's data center.

can i choose direct connect answer: C

Question 3 A company has multiple AWS accounts, for various departments. One of the departments wants to share an Amazon S3 bucket with all other department. Which solution will require the LEAST amount of effort-? A. Enable cross-account S3 replication for the bucket

B. Create a pre signed URL tor the bucket and share it with other departments C. Set the S3 bucket policy to allow cross-account access to other departments

D. Create IAM users for each of the departments and configure a read-only IAM policy

can i choose B? answer: D

47 minutes ago, alicec said:

QUESTION 1 A company runs an application on a group of Amazon Linux EC2 instances, The application writes log files using standard API calls For compliance reasons, all log files must be retained indefinitely and will be analyzed by a reporting tool that must access all files concurrently. Which storage service should a solutions architect use to provide the MOST cost-effective solution?

A. Amazon EBS B. Amazon EFS C. Amazon EC2 instance store D. Amazon S3

can I choose EBS and EFS?  answer: B <- D S3 can be read concorrently  & most cheapest & retained indefinitely

QUESTION 2 A company wants to use an AWS Region as a disaster recovery location for its on-premises infrastructure. The company has 10 TB of existing data, and the on-premise data center has a 1 Gbps internet connection. A solutions architect must find a solution so the company can have its existing data on AWS in 72 hours without transmitting it using an unencrypted channel. Which solution should the solutions architect select?

A. Send the initial 10 TB of data to AWS using FTP. B. Send the initial 10 TB of data to AWS using AWS Snowball.

D. Establish an AWS Direct Connect connection between Amazon VPC and the company's data center.

can i choose direct connect answer: C  <- Yes

Question 3 A company has multiple AWS accounts, for various departments. One of the departments wants to share an Amazon S3 bucket with all other department. Which solution will require the LEAST amount of effort-? A. Enable cross-account S3 replication for the bucket

B. Create a pre signed URL tor the bucket and share it with other departments C. Set the S3 bucket policy to allow cross-account access to other departments

D. Create IAM users for each of the departments and configure a read-only IAM policy

can i choose B? answer: D <- C,  share whole bucket, not only an object

Edited by cubecc
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Calyfas said:

Hello,

I wanted to double check about Q172. It says answer B is correct but according to AWS (

Hidden Content

• Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

) "AWS prepares and ships the device to you, and you receive it in approximately 4-6 days." this would kill the deadline given by the question.

That makes A wrong because FTP is not encrypted, B could be right but our deadline is 72h so B is wrong, D could work but it would not be as quick as option C.

Uploading 10TB with 1Gbps using a VPN connection would take around 22h utilizing the full 1Gbps link, that gives us more than enough time to go with option C.

Anyone else agrees?

QUESTION 172
A company wants to use an AWS Region as a disaster recovery location for its on-premises infrastructure. The company has 10 TB of existing data, and
the on-premise data center has a 1 Gbps internet connection. A solutions architect must find a solution so the company can have its existing data on
AWS in 72 hours without transmitting it using an unencrypted channel.
Which solution should the solutions architect select?
A. Send the initial 10 TB of data to AWS using FTP.
B. Send the initial 10 TB of data to AWS using AWS Snowball.

It should C.

• Like 1

On 8/16/2020 at 12:18 PM, Arasu said:

It should C.

Thanks mate, I am reviewing all pages and I really enjoyed your explanations. I booked my exam for this friday. Has anyone used this 301Q dump lately? I wanted to know how accurate it is.

On 8/18/2020 at 8:51 PM, CCIEGHOST01 said:

Did anyone use this file recently? I would like to know if the exam questions are matching with this file.
I have a dump with 450q I will take screenshot and upload here, however, my questions are different of this one.

Hidden Content
  • Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

is this same that arasu updated last?