Sign in to follow this  
pchan

Udemy - Linux Heap Exploitation - Part 1

Posted (edited)

@oussama313

The earlier post with the course has everything,

I didn't download the torrent, but the Mega here only includes the videos. There is a mega link in the other thread with everything.

Edited by uaf

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, uaf said:

@oussama313

The earlier post with the course has everything,

I didn't download the torrent, but the Mega here only includes the videos. There is a mega link in the other thread with everything.

earlier post? which post?

---

wheres another part?

Edited by ismailmarzuki

20 minutes ago, ismailmarzuki said:

earlier post? which post?

---

wheres another part?

Earlier means very first post which was that magnet link .Actually , I didn't try it .🤨

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, mi0 said:

Earlier means very first post which was that magnet link .Actually , I didn't try it .🤨

Actually by earlier meant a completely different thread, I can see the embed/link to the other thread in my post, does it not show up?

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Edit: But I guess if there are issues here is the Mega link I put in that thread. It contains all the exercise files (its in a tar.gz in the Introduction folder, and the relevant python scripts provided by the course for each section). I just wanted to be able to credit the original uploader by linking to their thread.

Hidden Content

Edited by uaf
  • Like 24
  • Thanks 8
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, uaf said:

Actually by earlier meant a completely different thread, I can see the embed/link to the other thread in my post, does it not show up?

Hidden Content
  • certcollection.org/forums/topic/331705-linux-heap-exploitation-part-1-udemy/

Edit: But I guess if there are issues here is the Mega link I put in that thread. It contains all the exercise files (its in a tar.gz in the Introduction folder, and the relevant python scripts provided by the course for each section). I just wanted to be able to credit the original uploader by linking to their thread.

Hidden Content
  • Hidden Content

No I meant the first one here 

Edited by mi0

1 hour ago, mi0 said:

No I meant the first one here 

Of course that's what you meant... that's why I corrected you.

ismailmarzuki was replying to me saying there was an "earlier post" with the additional content he was looking for...I was not referring to the first post of this thread, so you're comment that "Earlier means very first post" is simply incorrect. Early meant a separate thread created prior to this one.

52 minutes ago, uaf said:

Of course that's what you meant... that's why I corrected you.

ismailmarzuki was replying to me saying there was an "earlier post" with the additional content he was looking for...I was not referring to the first post of this thread, so you're comment that "Earlier means very first post" is simply incorrect. Early meant a separate thread created prior to this one.

🤣😂Thanks for your correction 👨‍🔧