xpresso

Active Defense & Cyber Deception | Intro

@xpresso Appreciate the share but could you please save the posts for sharing content. Sharing blog posts to twitter would be more applicable than here

• Like 1

4 hours ago, johnsmith128 said:

@xpresso Appreciate the share but could you please save the posts for sharing content. Sharing blog posts to twitter would be more applicable than here

@johnsmith128 Sorry I thought these will be useful for the members here and before posting I searched this forum and didn't find any of these materials. So I posted it here. 

Thanks for share. Some of these "links" are not public. They post on the website and share a link with you to it in discord when you take the courses. It's nice to have them to see the links. I try to crawl with google dorking but not a lot of success. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, xpresso said:

@johnsmith128 Sorry I thought these will be useful for the members here and before posting I searched this forum and didn't find any of these materials. So I posted it here. 

Thanks for the share. I have bookmarked it. My schedules are quite hectic and when I come back from office, I mostly start learning from the lectures/videos shared and downloaded from certcollection. I may not have time to do the intense searching so that I may come up with these links. 

Just my 2 cent opinion.

You could sign up for the weekly webcasts ... there awesome, they provide you with a link to the webcast to replay it and even supply a VM for practice.

Worth the time and effort.