hello folks, 

can anyone recommend some study material to switch from standard ccie r&s to ccie enterprise core?

I dont know where to start ...........

First read the Official Cert Guide from Cisco.

Since it is count as CCIE written exam, it contain all of the theory you need to understand.

5 hours ago, frienddinesh said:

hello folks, 

can anyone recommend some study material to switch from standard ccie r&s to ccie enterprise core?

I dont know where to start ...........

To be honest with You , I also affirm what @Winhtetaung explained .

Just let me I add something,

60% of CCIE ENT are same as R&S 

Best opinion in this matter is trying to  learn deeply rest of that.

Then , combination of those 60% which are protocols+switching+security+multicast+qos+Ipv6+vpn technology+Ipsec+etc....with new concepts sd-wan/dna .....

Let me I clarify:

I know many many guys who couldn't pass their CCIE(rs/sp/sec/dc/...) for several times and each time they failed. Indeed, there is a just 1 reason behind that which is not understood technology in depth.

Assuredly skip and forget terms of written or Lab or even exam...just try to understand technology and have a hands-on practically in all concepts.

If your goal is CCIE , accept my advice , don't be so severe

I give you this assurance that the most percentage of current CCIE Certified has not knowledge more than CCNP

Nontheless , try to be a technical person, not having a piece of paper called CCIE.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, mi0 said:

To be honest with You , I also affirm what @Winhtetaung explained .

Just let me I add something,

60% of CCIE ENT are same as R&S 

Best opinion in this matter is trying to  learn deeply rest of that.

Then , combination of those 60% which are protocols+switching+security+multicast+qos+Ipv6+vpn technology+Ipsec+etc....with new concepts sd-wan/dna .....

Let me I clarify:

I know many many guys who couldn't pass their CCIE(rs/sp/sec/dc/...) for several times and each time they failed. Indeed, there is a just 1 reason behind that which is not understood technology in depth.

Assuredly skip and forget terms of written or Lab or even exam...just try to understand technology and have a hands-on practically in all concepts.

If your goal is CCIE , accept my advice , don't be so severe

I give you this assurance that the most percentage of current CCIE Certified has not knowledge more than CCNP

Nontheless , try to be a technical person, not having a piece of paper called CCIE.

Could not have said this any better. I failed my first CCIE Lab, but that's only because I did not think of all Troubleshooting processes and steps. It's a very tough but nice exam.

2 hours ago, colsanders said:

Could not have said this any better. I failed my first CCIE Lab, but that's only because I did not think of all Troubleshooting processes and steps. It's a very tough but nice exam.

No , your also in same boat of others , sorry to say this.

Be careful , Result is the most important , therefore , I admire you for taking your exam , However , you had not continued to success and finished your process of getting certificate .

Also when you are talking about Tshooting , it's interesting that , unconsciously you were confirmed my whole of talking , Tshoot means

1-understand the technology in depth

2-having hands-on experience on variety of scenario (either real world or many scenarios in simulator)

3-knowing how to deal with each individual technology in different scenario

All this are problem of sorry to say this reality of nice Indian people who try to just memorize commands and scenario , therefore , just in case they could pass , If questions would remain same , consequently if you change one ACL from router 2 to router 3 , or changing little bit infrastructure , they confuse and failed.

So finally still I advice you forget Lab,written and .......try to understand technology and understand ways of trouble shooting .

trouble shooting like other tasks have a order procedure .

While you are not (suppose) what is useful of Layer 5 or how multi-casting for instance works how you expect you pass the exam , most of person know theoretically instead of technically

20 minutes ago, Bett013 said:

@mi0 Great words.

Fortunately or unfortunately it is a proven fact and general talking is accepted that 90% of failing in exam is due to Tshoot🔧 , the hardest part not from 3 existing parts , but also among other cisco's tracks without any doubt is Tshooting , it is obviously needed widely knowledge in each particular protocols and understand in depth how they are working and what is their functionality as well.

I'm sure 90% or more of candidates do not know how should work with wireshark in order to read packet how to usefully utilize them , problem is not wireshark , it is , Indeed , understanding functionality of network's component.

Finally , one of the biggest guilty person here, is a training company which are just focusing on teaching , teaching and making money through teaching .

Hi agree with Mi0..... Ask CCIE folks how does split-horizon works in conjunction with poison reverse in EIGRP.  Majority will not be able to tell you.