sallywally

INE video download

@Deathdodger 

You can download the videos....there are few steps if you are using google chrome. In the video page, first click on the right corner of the page "Customize and control google chrome" --> "More tools" --> "Developer tools" and then you should be selected "Network" menu. And now you can play the video and in in the "Network" menu you can observe the link which has ".mp4" extension ( don't worry it can be huge link). Just right click on that link and "copy the link" and then paste it to a new tab. It will start to download the video. I don't know why I can't upload the image attachment here which could show my screenshot. Please download this course "CCDE Design Expert v2.1 Exam Review" and share. Thank you.

Cheers,

Edited by auto123
  • Like 1

Dude use OBS Studio free software for screen capture its the best I used it for Pluralsight. and its Free

5 hours ago, JAGAJAGA said:

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

this works fine

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

I have all of these plus az500 course. With the tasks and their video solution saved. Also 2 solarwind courses and I'm getting az303-304 now.

This is about 90GB.

I can upload all of these online somewhere later in October. If your trial ends soon, you can download other things from the website and grab these from me later on.

Downloading with downloadhelper is tedious and takes manual work to grab many videos with it.

Hi Dear, is it a paid service ?

• Like 19
  • Thanks 7
  • Confused 1

On 9/28/2020 at 1:57 AM, auto123 said:

@JAGAJAGA

Hi, would you Please download this course "CCDE Design Expert v2.1 Exam Review" and share. Thank you in advance. 

Do you want a torrent or Mega?

This works very well for me..

https:// sanet.st/blogs/hotsoftwarev2/internet_download_manager_build_multilingual.3391163.html

Edited by mpjassal

New Software Defined Infrastructure courses are available. Please share if you guy can download it 

https://my.ine.com/Networking/learning-paths/61f74429-8e0c-41b1-ba84-dd542c555df7/ccie-enterprise-infrastructure-v10

• Thanks 1

On 9/29/2020 at 9:12 PM, Deathdodger said:

Do you want a torrent or Mega?

Mega please. Thank you.