tinga123

300-620 dumps required

Hello,

kindly share the 60 Questions dumps for ccnp DC exam 300-620.

Many thanks

That is the same one that I found yesterday. I am not sure if it is still valid though. I am currently going through it to try and validate the answers and re-format the pdf ready to convert to vce

Looks like a post has been deleted 😕

Edited by Deathdodger

I have uploaded a practice exam. The site it has come from is in the file name. It is in the following formats.

.PDF / .RTF / .VCE

I am not sure how up to date the exam is so it you can verify the questions or have any new ones to add then let me have them and I will them to the shared files. We need to work together to build this topic out

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Question 60 has been updated

@tinga123 @nanpapa @LOQUTUS @sanjinzuhric85

Edited by Deathdodger
  • Like 25
  • Thanks 9
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

On 9/13/2020 at 5:55 PM, Deathdodger said:

I have uploaded a practice exam. The site it has come from is in the file name. It is in the following formats.

.PDF / .RTF / .VCE

I am not sure how up to date the exam is so it you can verify the questions or have any new ones to add then let me have them and I will them to the shared files. We need to work together to build this topic out

Hidden Content
  • Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Question 60 has been updated

@tinga123 @nanpapa @LOQUTUS @sanjinzuhric85

Kindly is this vaild and from where u got it ?
regard 

It is from VCEPLUS and like I have said, I do not know if it is current. I am in the final stages of my studies and will be purchasing material shortly. I have yet to decide where I will purchase it from. If I am successful then I will post the material on here. Until then, members need to work together to get hold of questions

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Deathdodger said:

It is from VCEPLUS and like I have said, I do not know if it is current. I am in the final stages of my studies and will be purchasing material shortly. I have yet to decide where I will purchase it from. If I am successful then I will post the material on here. Until then, members need to work together to get hold of questions

Last time I purchased was the old one vce suite. It goes through their gateways now so...

I have an old version and currently going through the painful process of converting the pdf's to vce with a very old version of vce exam suite which includes designer. 

For people that are working on this for a long time, yes you can learn in the process but it just consumes too much precious time....

I set aside a few hours a week to go through the pdfs and convert to working .VCEs. Like @ph4ntom74 has said it can be time consuming but it is the best way instead of paying rip off prices for the current software that comes with a 365 day licence. I would purchase it if I was doing and exam every month (that is not going to happen). 

• Like 2

Anyone passed the exam recently with the shared 60 questions dump above ? Thanks 🙂 

Edited by anis91