Sign in to follow this  
thinkpad1212

Elearnsecurity Malware Analysis Pro - Exam or Dump

1 hour ago, thinkpad1212 said:

Anyone have dumps or previous exam reports for ELearnSecurity Malware Analysis pro exams? 

This is so wrong. This course barely came out and people are asking for exam dumps. I understand sharing the course, but the exam report, it's just sad. People faking their way into the info sec industry.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Unfortunately , people of specific country which I skip name of that currently, since many years ago getting used to piece of paper called #certificate 

They think that , if they are certified , they are expert and can stand on top of everything ,yet the truth is something else .

• Like 1

Els doesn't have a proctor but with a lot of stupid peoples that ask for Exam dump I think that soon ELS will take the same precautions of offsec

This is what the infosec is... Just an illusion 

On 8/7/2020 at 1:12 PM, mi0 said:

Unfortunately , people of specific country which I skip name of that currently, since many years ago getting used to piece of paper called #certificate 

They think that , if they are certified , they are expert and can stand on top of everything ,yet the truth is something else .

These people don't do certification to gain knowledge, they do to get a job. Their primary job is to clear the interview. If the interview is not face to face than they will take help from a proxy candidiate and clear the interview. I don't support these guyz. I have personally seen many people Doing CCIE Security ( CISCO) with zero Knowledge in Computers. They will clear the CCIE Security Written exam by memorizing the dumps. CCIE Security Labs are also available outside, they will sit each day 8 - 10 hours and practise the same dump over and over again for 2-3 months. Once they feel confident enough they will go an appear the exam. In interview if you ask them a real life question, you can see them shitting in their pants.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/7/2020 at 8:25 PM, Frenk101 said:

Els doesn't have a proctor but with a lot of stupid peoples that ask for Exam dump I think that soon ELS will take the same precautions of offsec

This is what the infosec is... Just an illusion 

ELS  and significant more important certificate in this firm like CCIE Security ,CISSP,many govermental certifications ...what a worth they have really???!!!while holders do not have knowledge in that level 

Am I correct?

Am I speaking logically?

So ELS , CCIE, or even the hardest ...CcAr ...or anything does not have a value as long as anyone can bypass it with money 💰 you obviuosly get my point

1 hour ago, Maniram said:

These people don't do certification to gain knowledge, they do to get a job. Their primary job is to clear the interview. If the interview is not face to face than they will take help from a proxy candidiate and clear the interview. I don't support these guyz. I have personally seen many people Doing CCIE Security ( CISCO) with zero Knowledge in Computers. They will clear the CCIE Security Written exam by memorizing the dumps. CCIE Security Labs are also available outside, they will sit each day 8 - 10 hours and practise the same dump over and over again for 2-3 months. Once they feel confident enough they will go an appear the exam. In interview if you ask them a real life question, you can see them shitting in their pants.

Like for specially last of your comment👏👏👏I encourage you for this much of perception , however , yes we have many of these guys U mentioned.

And suppose that ,what is/ will that position which is/will acquired with dumping 😔Hu......think 1 minute

It's also fantastic that both employers and employees both aware of what has been happening through a being certified of each candidates

1 hour ago, mi0 said:

ELS  and significant more important certificate in this firm like CCIE Security ,CISSP,many govermental certifications ...what a worth they have really???!!!while holders do not have knowledge in that level 

Am I correct?

Am I speaking logically?

So ELS , CCIE, or even the hardest ...CcAr ...or anything does not have a value as long as anyone can bypass it with money 💰 you obviuosly get my point

Totally agree with you, certifications doesn't matter but is a way to demonstrate your passion and effort to improve yourself, unfortunately, as you said, you just have to pay to get solutions from others, but this does not honor those who do it.

• Thanks 1

Most of IT men ,over high tech country and therefore technological country are from that country you know,I know,everyone know,

One time I discussed here why cisco has not tried to banned them .

But , the biggest remarkable problem is , while you have truth CCIE and Mr.X also has a same but with imperfect and flaw knowledge as you correctly mentioned ( dumping) when this distinction will be revealed ?

Maybe you say in interview !!

Dude ! Which interview ? This sly guys also leverage into the most companies,Indeed , they got a vital position , nevertheless in interview too , you dont have chance while your toward comes from that country who has gotten used to this behaviour as a normal daily attitude .

To conclude , at least these guys completely destroy IT field , specifically valuable certificate from cisco #CCIE

And also other certificate 

Unfortunately they get used to this action as a normal 😞

From my side , it's horrible and terrible.

While most of them can pass exam with proctor like ccie within few attempts (barrier here is just proctor,otherwisw I strongly promise you they'll send another one instead himself ).

Just the world should be reached to this proven fact that like biggest and most famous companies remove certifications from hiring process.