bigzee87

CCIE Enterprise Lab exam

8 hours ago, bigzee87 said:

Does anyone know where I can find the latest CCIE enterprise lab exam dump?

🙄😯

Five lab locations have been already opened, and as below, there are available seats for these place..

Some of them are full and  there is only one seat available in a day for attending a specific exam.  Until now somebody must have entered the exam, but nobody have shared yet.   

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

• Like 31
  • Thanks 8
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

For not only dumps or another things.. For requirement or demand  to attending the exam..

I think Cisco should support remote lab like Juniper or other vendors..  There is no reason not to provide the exam remotely..

1 hour ago, Baracuda1 said:

For not only dumps or another things.. For requirement or demand  to attending the exam..

I think Cisco should support remote lab like Juniper or other vendors..  There is no reason not to provide the exam remotely..

Cisco dosen't want to compromise the exam, and I kinda agree with them... If you enable the exam to be taken all over the world, there will be a lot of people who will cheat on it, and it would devalue the exam. Which i don't think anyone wants... 

2 hours ago, mambakaramba231 said:

Cisco dosen't want to compromise the exam, and I kinda agree with them... If you enable the exam to be taken all over the world, there will be a lot of people who will cheat on it, and it would devalue the exam. Which i don't think anyone wants... 

But now that is an exam which can not be accessible by mankind 🙂  Cisco has managed to make nobody pass the exam...

You know there was always cheating. If you attended before February 2020, you could access all dumps (these dumps included all question and these were exactly same with the exam). So, For those who entered before February, we can call "Cheater" 😉  Of course not....

Finally, as a result, I think Cisco is a big IT company and they must support and supply Remote Exam.. That is possible with some measures which is like camera,tracing etc.

Somebody  can make programs like below, and Cisco can provide the best, I trust..

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

• Thanks 1