sallywally

CBTNuggets - Ansible course

can you please also share the network automation course by John in CBTNuggets

• Like 1

Hey @sallywally thank you for you continuous contributions with your shares. Sorry to bombard you with requests, however you might be the only person who could share some Linux courses from CBT that are completely unavailable on the internet. If you have time, and only if you have time, the below would be extremely valuable to us all on here.

CompTIA Linux+ - XK0-004 - CompTIA Certification Training

Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator (LFCS) - Linux Certification Training

Linux Server Administration - Linux Training

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Thnk you for heads up @cylance😀,  however unfortunately it does not contain the new courses that I listed above 😪.

Edited by johno123

4 hours ago, ravi3 said:

can you please also share the network automation course by John in CBTNuggets

Which course are you after? I have CBT CCNP.Automating.Enterprise.Solutions300-435 ENAUTO

• Like 1

@cylance thansk buddy! but, i cannt download the lpc1. It gives access to the folder instead of allowing to download the folder. Is there anyway to upload the course on mega? sorry i dont wanna sound baggy hahaha have a good one!

On 8/29/2020 at 1:45 PM, johno123 said:

Hey @sallywally thank you for you continuous contributions with your shares. Sorry to bombard you with requests, however you might be the only person who could share some Linux courses from CBT that are completely unavailable on the internet. If you have time, and only if you have time, the below would be extremely valuable to us all on here.

CompTIA Linux+ - XK0-004 - CompTIA Certification Training

Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator (LFCS) - Linux Certification Training

Linux Server Administration - Linux Training

@johno

I am currently uploading the above to Mega. Once completed, I will post the link to you. Can you check and confirm back that they are the correct ones.