Juan12345llll

Sans 560 2019 USB

Hey.

I have the files here, however, its 32gb in size and will take a bit. As soon as it finishes Ill post a link here.

• Like 5

On 9/3/2020 at 1:51 AM, grayocean said:

Hey.

I have the files here, however, its 32gb in size and will take a bit. As soon as it finishes Ill post a link here.

waiting

Guys, mega started dropping the files before I could finish all of them, so I decided to host the files via the SANS_Collection torrent, which had only about 60% of the content being seeded. I seeded a bunch of stuff that I had and now you can download about 85% of the torrent content, including the SEC560 OVAs. You can get the torrent file here:

Edited by grayocean
Better wording
  • Like 5

On 9/6/2020 at 4:50 PM, grayocean said:

Guys, mega started dropping the files before I could finish all of them, so I decided to host the files via the SANS_Collection torrent, which had only about 60% of the content being seeded. I seeded a bunch of stuff that I had and now you can download about 85% of the torrent content, including the SEC560 OVAs. You can get the torrent file here:

Thanks bro, could you please help me. I'm stucking in 99.9% trying to download SANS Slingshot E01.ova.

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

• Like 38
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 9/6/2020 at 4:50 PM, grayocean said:

Hi Sir, Kindly could you please upload just "Slingshot E01.ova" file to another cloud provider like google drive? You could compress it and divide it so that it is not removed by copyright. Thanks a lot for you supporting.

On 9/6/2020 at 5:50 PM, grayocean said:

you mention you had the 660 2019 usb? but the torrent only has the 2018 one. is that what u meant?