sallywally

CBTNuggets-Advanced Network Automation with Cisco and Python

14 hours ago, piccolo1982 said:

How about just saying thank you rather than asking for stuff? If you want something, do a request post... This is one of the reasons why I rarely post things in the forums anymore.... 

Its better to mind your own business rather than giving free advice. I always thanked uploaders even this uploader and for your kind information I request so that others can also download stuff because nobody is at your service. SO its better to reply on the uploader's post because of visibility rather than creating separate topic. Thanks!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, coolprat said:

Thanks a lot @sallywally for this share

I see that module 8 is missing can you please reupload.

I think Module 9 is Module 8.  If you look at the numbering of the videos in Module 9, then you find the videos are sequential to the videos in Module 7.   

Thanks for sharing @sallywally. Just a heads up one video is missing from this course. Under "Automate Devices using Structured Data"  Video "Genie Parsers" is not found. Thanking you

13 hours ago, johno123 said:

Thanks for sharing @sallywally. Just a heads up one video is missing from this course. Under "Automate Devices using Structured Data"  Video "Genie Parsers" is not found. Thanking you

Hi @sallywally, can you add video no 29 which is Genie Parsers from Automate Devices using Structured Data? Thanks

On 9/6/2020 at 5:45 AM, piccolo1982 said:

How about just saying thank you rather than asking for stuff? If you want something, do a request post... This is one of the reasons why I rarely post things in the forums anymore.... 

sorry sir , i was not aware , i thought if the uploaded will do it easily here