study4fr33

NSE7-EntFW-6.2 dump

HI digiter,

are there any questions outside of this dump...

Edited by dadiprasad

9 hours ago, digiter said:

%100 ...no new questions

Digiter appears to have some good credibility on this site - i.e. not some douche with a few random comments. I took an official Fortigate NSE7 course recently, and the topics from this dump tie in strongly.

I've found a few inaccurate answers, but for the most part the dump is correct. As ever, use the dump as a guide for your study rather than verbatim, but you might pass anyway. However there's little point in being a paper cert... that said do we really need to memorize that 34 in hex is 52 in decimal! If you're not sure what I'm talking about, then you've either not studied the official course, or can probably answer the question incorrect and still pass the exam.

I use Fortigate on a daily basis, so I'm happy to use the dump as a study guide, but wouldn't rely on it to secure the cert, nor as a means to deceive any company I worked for.

Anyways, just my 2 cents. I will probably take the exam before the end of the year. When I last checked, you could take the exams at home with a webcam (along with wall plastered with revision notes out of view😉). Is that still the case for anyone taken it recently??

21 hours ago, sicario said:

Digiter appears to have some good credibility on this site - i.e. not some douche with a few random comments. I took an official Fortigate NSE7 course recently, and the topics from this dump tie in strongly.

I've found a few inaccurate answers, but for the most part the dump is correct. As ever, use the dump as a guide for your study rather than verbatim, but you might pass anyway. However there's little point in being a paper cert... that said do we really need to memorize that 34 in hex is 52 in decimal! If you're not sure what I'm talking about, then you've either not studied the official course, or can probably answer the question incorrect and still pass the exam.

I use Fortigate on a daily basis, so I'm happy to use the dump as a study guide, but wouldn't rely on it to secure the cert, nor as a means to deceive any company I worked for.

Anyways, just my 2 cents. I will probably take the exam before the end of the year. When I last checked, you could take the exams at home with a webcam (along with wall plastered with revision notes out of view😉). Is that still the case for anyone taken it recently??

It is. Pearson VUE on-line system is a pain in the ass though. Prepare for surprises with payments, login, validation, etc. and login as early as possible (I think they allow 30 mins prior the exam).

Can you share which questions you think have incorrect answers?

Edited by study4fr33

On 9/30/2020 at 6:20 PM, study4fr33 said:

It is. Pearson VUE on-line system is a pain in the ass though. Prepare for surprises with payments, login, validation, etc. and login as early as possible (I think they allow 30 mins prior the exam).

Can you share which questions you think have incorrect answers?

One question I thought was wrong was 43 (BGP advertisements). However, I then realised the subnet in question was not the static route 192.168.0.0/16 but 192.168.1.0/24. However, there is no config network statement for 192.168.1.0/24. I wonder if the output has been cut short in the dump, or if this is a bit of an unfair question?

The more I've gone through it, the dump is far more accurate than I've seen for anything else. I've not taken any exams for a couple of years...I wonder if nowadays dumps are generally more accurate?! Then again I used to take lots of Cisco exams, and you'd find 30% of dump answers were wrong!!

Can anyone shed light on Q59. Im not sure how from the output it's possible to identify if it's 32 bit or 64 bit?

17 minutes ago, sicario said:

Can anyone shed light on Q59. Im not sure how from the output it's possible to identify if it's 32 bit or 64 bit?

So found this link, where they agree on the answers in our dump:

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

• Like 26
  • Thanks 10

1 hour ago, sicario said:

One question I thought was wrong was 43 (BGP advertisements). However, I then realised the subnet in question was not the static route 192.168.0.0/16 but 192.168.1.0/24. However, there is no config network statement for 192.168.1.0/24. I wonder if the output has been cut short in the dump, or if this is a bit of an unfair question?

The more I've gone through it, the dump is far more accurate than I've seen for anything else. I've not taken any exams for a couple of years...I wonder if nowadays dumps are generally more accurate?! Then again I used to take lots of Cisco exams, and you'd find 30% of dump answers were wrong!!

They are massive inaccurate. I'm surprised by the comments here.

Q43 - is this the Chinese Dumps or Dumps Collection? I haven't compared the 2 yet but next week hopefully I'll get my shit together and study for this exam.

all question is 100% accurate. But I think the answer inacurrate. I just pass NSE 7 last week. With 3 domain fail and 2 domain pass. BUT I DON'T KNOW WHY I STILL PASS AND GET THE CERTIFICATE. Hahaha

May be this is my lucky year.

Thank you all, especially mr digiter

• Like 1

On 10/20/2020 at 1:28 PM, superRootIT said:

all question is 100% accurate. But I think the answer inacurrate. I just pass NSE 7 last week. With 3 domain fail and 2 domain pass. BUT I DON'T KNOW WHY I STILL PASS AND GET THE CERTIFICATE. Hahaha

May be this is my lucky year.

Thank you all, especially mr digiter

Thanks for sharing.

Did you use Chinese Dumps or Dumps Collection?