kaiz3r

(150 GB+) eLearnSecurity, Offensive Security, SANS, Pentester Academy courses

I would like the AWE if its latest version please, Also if SANS 760 2019 has videos included, then kindly add those as well.

ALSO... dont use MEGA, Nitro, Rapigator... Gets taken down quickly.

Edited by Rx777

I tried auinage.com it just let me upload like 500MB , also my mega is almost full ,can’t store it, any other? 

25 minutes ago, Rx777 said:

I would like the AWE if its latest version please, Also if SANS 760 2019 has videos included, then kindly add those as well.

ALSO... dont use MEGA, Nitro, Rapigator... Gets taken down quickly.

but if idk what platform i can use to upload so large files

• Thanks 1

@kaiz3r

Your best bet is to:

A) Either take the chance and upload everything on Mega and users can select what they want.

B) Put everything in a torrent and release it on anon files. Runs the risk of not being seeded but if you have it you can easily let it be downloaded so more seeds can follow.

• Like 1

Somewhere  I feel like these courses has already been shared here . I have seen eLearnSecurity ( 32 GB Mega Link) . SANS links in libgen  ( Gdrive as well). Pentester Academy courses of around 64 GB , and for Offensive Security the same old materials of WIFU or OSCP V1 . The only latest Materials we had was OSCP 2020 for Offensive Security Sections. Rest all the content shared for Offensive security were outdated and shared repeatedly. Still I am really curious to see what all contents will be uploaded here. Thanks in Advance " Kaiz3r".

Edited by Maniram
Update
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1

41 minutes ago, Maniram said:

Somewhere  I feel like these courses has already been shared here . I have seen eLearnSecurity ( 32 GB Mega Link) . SANS links in libgen  ( Gdrive as well). Pentester Academy courses of around 64 GB , and for Offensive Security the same old materials of WIFU or OSCP V1 . The only latest Materials we had was OSCP 2020 for Offensive Security Sections. Rest all the content shared for Offensive security were outdated and shared repeatedly. Still I am really curious to see what all contents will be uploaded here. Thanks in Advance " Kaiz3r".

can you share these again?

8 hours ago, kaiz3r said:

SANS SEC503 have pdf and video however no vms/usbs, do you want it? video is 2018

thanks. only if pdfs are 2018 and later. really appreciate it.

3 hours ago, tronny said:

@kaiz3r use

Hidden Content

• Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Everyday i will upload 5 course of pentester academy in here.

five course upload complete. pentester academy. Check on the link.

your courses stop at 98 or 99 on auimage 

if you upload on gofile that will help us

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1