Axar777

AWS Certified Advanced Networking - Specialty- Exam preparation

Hello dear friends

Discussion started for AWS Advanced Networking Specialty exam preparation, please feel free to contribute or if any dumps available or recently anyone certified please share feedback. 

Thanks

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Axar777 said:

Hello dear friends

Discussion started for AWS Advanced Networking Specialty exam preparation, please feel free to contribute or if any dumps available or recently anyone certified please share feedback. 

Thanks

Many people telling in the aws slack discussions, ~90% questions from Dojo Practice exams. 

If someone wants to join hand, then we can buy vceplus. current file is 250 questions. Else we need to wait for sometime to get the questions updated in Examtopics.

Sure @Arasu I just saw on exam topics 110 questions for this but lot of discussion still going on and not sure about actual exam those questions came or not, 

vceplus better or we should go with lead2pass or pass leader where they mentioned 351 questions. 

11 minutes ago, Axar777 said:

Sure @Arasu I just saw on exam topics 110 questions for this but lot of discussion still going on and not sure about actual exam those questions came or not, 

vceplus better or we should go with lead2pass or pass leader where they mentioned 351 questions. 

Passleader /lead2pass /braindumps will have all old questions - they don't have SME.

591Lab also confirmed over chat, they don't sale for other AWS products.

Certkillers.net + VCEPlus is the best combination to crack AWS exam.

But we have to work on the answers.

38 minutes ago, anmolvarma said:

Which is the best dumps to use for the exam?

try to contribute and help... instead of asking for readymade meal....!!

• Like 2

On 10/1/2020 at 7:13 AM, anmolvarma said:

Which is the best dumps to use for the exam?

I think there are not the best dumps for the exam, You can try to study and summarize in AWS training and cert. 

Study course of Zeal Vora in Udemy!

Posted (edited)

@jaguar777 Well i thought the whole purpose of the forum was to help people who did not have an idea so that others could show guidance ,thank you for  nothing 🙂.

@viethh Thank you so much , this helps.I have gone through ACloud Guru's videos and the AWS book. Will check out this course as well.

Edited by anmolvarma

On 9/14/2020 at 10:34 AM, Arasu said:

Passleader /lead2pass /braindumps will have all old questions - they don't have SME.

591Lab also confirmed over chat, they don't sale for other AWS products.

Certkillers.net + VCEPlus is the best combination to crack AWS exam.

But we have to work on the answers.

Good idea ..ping me !

I have cleared exam without dumps, if you have networking background you can clear it, it easy as compared to Associate exam

• Like 1

On 10/20/2020 at 8:54 PM, Axar777 said:

I have cleared exam without dumps, if you have networking background you can clear it, it easy as compared to Associate exam

any advice on video preparation etc?

thanks