Jump to content
voix

NSE 5 FAZ 6.2

Recommended Posts

Hi Voix,

Thanks for sharing, do you have FGM-6.2..?

And also how many questions are there in your exam, any questions from out side of this dump..?

 

Edited by dadiprasad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Voix, thanks for sharing the dumps. Could you please confirm if all the questions were from these dumps?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/16/2020 at 12:20 PM, voix said:

Dear All,

The attached is the dump for NSE 5 FAZ 6.2. Using this I could pass the exam in a minor margine.

Please have look at RAID and FAZ Operations feature before scheduling the EXAM.

Hidden Content

    Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

awesome bro. can you tell by how much you pass? did you correct the dump?

  • Like 14
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/29/2020 at 5:42 AM, samooel said:

awesome bro. can you tell by how much you pass? did you correct the dump?

 

On 9/16/2020 at 7:50 AM, voix said:

Dear All,

The attached is the dump for NSE 5 FAZ 6.2. Using this I could pass the exam in a minor margine.

Please have look at RAID and FAZ Operations feature before scheduling the EXAM.

Hidden Content

    Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

I have doubts with number 31 and 42

31. You've moved a registered logging device out of one ADOM and into a new ADOM. What happens when
you rebuild the new ADOM database?
A. FortiAnalyzer resets the disk quota of the new ADOM to default
B. FortiAnalyzer migrates analytics logs to the new ADOM
C. FortiAnalyzer removes analytics logs from the old ADOM
D. FortiAnalyzer migrates archive logs to the new ADOM

Correct Answer: C I feel the correct answer is B.

and 

41. Which tabs do not appear when FortiAnalyzer is operating in Collector mode? (Choose two.)
A. FortiView
B. Event Management
C. Device Manger
D. Reporting
Correct Answer: AD, I feel the answers are A, B and D

Please I stand to be corrected, I wanna take the exams today if possible.

  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Passed my exam last Friday. These dumps are only 60% valid there are new questions from RAID and basic configuration / operations. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Valoni_ said:

 

I have doubts with number 31 and 42

31. You've moved a registered logging device out of one ADOM and into a new ADOM. What happens when
you rebuild the new ADOM database?
A. FortiAnalyzer resets the disk quota of the new ADOM to default
B. FortiAnalyzer migrates analytics logs to the new ADOM
C. FortiAnalyzer removes analytics logs from the old ADOM
D. FortiAnalyzer migrates archive logs to the new ADOM

Correct Answer: C I feel the correct answer is B.

and 

41. Which tabs do not appear when FortiAnalyzer is operating in Collector mode? (Choose two.)
A. FortiView
B. Event Management
C. Device Manger
D. Reporting
Correct Answer: AD, I feel the answers are A, B and D

Please I stand to be corrected, I wanna take the exams today if possible.

HI Q31 correct answer is B only C is wrong, and Q42 Answer are A and D, it can be B also but the actual Name of the TAB is Incidents & Events it better we go with clear names. so  do with A and D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/7/2020 at 2:59 PM, shouqat said:

Passed my exam last Friday. These dumps are only 60% valid there are new questions from RAID and basic configuration / operations. 

60% dump is no good then. congrats on passing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/8/2020 at 1:16 AM, dadiprasad said:

HI Q31 correct answer is B only C is wrong, and Q42 Answer are A and D, it can be B also but the actual Name of the TAB is Incidents & Events it better we go with clear names. so  do with A and D

yeah true, I understand. Event management was probably put there to confuse one.

I wrote yesterday and passed. Thank God almighty.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Valoni_ said:

yeah true, I understand. Event management was probably put there to confuse one.

I wrote yesterday and passed. Thank God almighty.

can you recall new questions,  if so pls share  that can help others ...

Edited by dadiprasad
typo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...