colsanders

Red Hat RHCSA 8 (EX200) Dumps

RHCSA v8 has got 21 questions and you have to manage your time to complete all questions.  I cleared the exam last week. If you practice the above questions you can clear the exam.

• Like 1

Yep but there are no dates available before Oct 1st and from then on it will include containers.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Guys is there a prerequisite for this exam like attending any classes ? I mean can I prepare on my own ?  We will not be asked for the proof of classes when registering for exam ?

rhcsa very simple exam whithout stupid containers and other hard thems. Its just localhost admin, no more, super simple exam with create users, mount devices and connect to ldap doamin with kerberos cert. how u prepare to exam it is a you're problem, if you purchase exam - pass it, anyone dont ask you - how you are learn before. Dont think about containers...rhsa is a exam for noobz.

EX200 is RIP!

Edited by manofring

Hi @prasanthtk so all questions are ones posted above ? cause as I see they are not 21 questions , but you mentioned there are 21 questions in the exam,, thanks for the help 

Hi @Wizmatic may I know how can I check the available dates ?  thanks .

On 9/20/2020 at 5:58 PM, gulabjamun said:

Guys is there a prerequisite for this exam like attending any classes ? I mean can I prepare on my own ?  We will not be asked for the proof of classes when registering for exam ?

I myself learning for the lpic cert. There is a new sybex ebook on the subject.

The price of the exam is high though.. Compared to other exams.

9 hours ago, DenisO said:

Nope dude, now its with OpenShift: 

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

LOL, OpenShift for beginers?  It's bloody stage....its unreal, 100500 loosers in hell! Where my popcorn?

• Like 23
  • Thanks 4
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, manofring said:

LOL, OpenShift for beginers?  It's bloody stage....its unreal, 100500 loosers in hell! Where my popcorn?

Thanks god it's not an OpenStack 🙂

Just now, DenisO said:

Thanks god it's not an OpenStack 🙂

Sorry but OpenStack is for Ninja, but its clear for me, after 5 years f...k with nova,ceph,rabbitmq....its a killer machine - OpenStack kill your brain and kill your time, kill your soul in prod's

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

OpenShift .... shit as Docker, only dev-monkeys like eat this shit, oldscool admins who used OpenVZ before prefer LXD

• Haha 1

On 9/25/2020 at 10:38 AM, DenisO said:

Nope dude, now its with OpenShift: 

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

its mistake! in rhcsa will be using Podman, its replace Docker in Redhat ecosystem. Nothing more, dude. Dont speak about OpenShift part in rhcsa its not real, its fake.

• Like 21
  • Thanks 5