myccie2019

CSR1000v Does not build control connection with controlers

Hello Friends,

I have built the SD-WAN lab on EVE-NG Community on my server. I use the same lab with same configuration for both vedge-cloud and CSR1000v. For vedge-cloud everything works perfectly fine, it builds control connection to all the controllers and I can manage it from the vManage. While I add CSR1000v on the same lab, it register with the vManage then lose the connection. I can see the serial number of the CSR1000v on all the controller, and when I check the "show sdwan control local-properties " everything looks good. When I execute the "show sdwan control connection-history" I see the Local and remote errors as "RXTRDWN    BIDNTVRFD" respectively. Anyone has experience the same issue to help please.

CSRV is heavy nodes , and laggy with sdwan daemon , change your setting bro ,  edit node for CSRv17.03.1a  or ucmk v16.XXX ,   put 4vcpu and 6144 of Ram and everything will works fine, use my materials below ... I did KB SDWAN LAB1 with success with that

Edited by kamui

Thank Kamui,

After upgrading the controllers to version 20.x.x, it works fine. It had nothing to do with the hardware, I think it was compatibility issue.