klashnikov

SANS Courses 2020

11 minutes ago, hornswoggle said:

Looks like MEGA's removed it

Download still working for me. I also saw a couple of freezes earlier, and then it resumed after a couple of minutes.

• Like 1

Can someone please upload the course once again... I humbly request you...I know its a tedious work... I had been waiting for the sec487 for a long time and finally it was uploaded by someone but the link is removed now... I was late

FCKKKKK why am I always laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaateee. If you can share on. I know that you did more than enough by sharing those that we didn't have and uploading it, but can you please make a torrent? Even though I have a mega account of 2TB to import, I am hating Mega now and I won't keep paying next month because files should be PRIVATE as they say, they claim that Mega doesn;t know what you upload but they delete it? And even if it's because it gets reported by people that are here on the forum we should start looking for a way to only share with people that have been around for a while and aren't infiltrated.

• Sad 5

link is down but this dosen't matter , i just want to say thank you for sharing knowledge  thank you bro :)))))

Edited by MrHuh