klashnikov

SANS Courses 2020

If someone has downloaded all of them...., i really need those files. Someone please he helpful guys.

13 minutes ago, Cyber Man said:

If you can share 

Again it would helps me alot 

Or someone that have all the files can. Make a torrent of that ????

Please

If you completed reset of it, pls share

1 minute ago, dadiprasad said:

If you completed reset of it, pls share

sadly noone share that again with us 

didn't know that what we do in our life that other member can't share the knowledge that they have 😕 

Re-uploading and getting it removed is a pain. If anyone has collection then do share using Resilio, pretty easy setup but highly recommend for large sharing like this.

16 minutes ago, Cyber Man said:

sadly noone share that again with us 

didn't know that what we do in our life that other member can't share the knowledge that they have 😕 

I think he should have contacted one of the other guys that make the other SANS video & pdf posts for example in private to share that because they are well known and will share again for sure and then make the post after they get it, that way we would have a back up.
Thing is that so many new and hard to trust accounts, that might be either people that report or people who download it and since content is new they then try to profit selling it or exchanging it and that is something that makes anyone rage because they share out of good heart and this stupids try to profit. That's the sad truth.

1 minute ago, jackishack said:

I think he should have contacted one of the other guys that make the other SANS video & pdf posts for example in private to share that because they are well known and will share again for sure and then make the post after they get it, that way we would have a back up.
Thing is that so many new and hard to trust accounts, that might be either people that report or people who download it and since content is new they then try to profit selling it or exchanging it and that is something that makes anyone rage because they share out of good heart and this stupids try to profit. That's the sad truth.

yes you are right there is already many good people in this form thats why i didn't have any account on anyother forms

i hope that others will share that information 🙂 

nice to talk with you