Jump to content
Le0_SM

SANS 2020 New link

Recommended Posts

21 minutes ago, jackishack said:

Thank you. Imported already. Lets cross fingers that if Mega deletes that doesn't also deletes the imports (happened to me, they are there but not available to download) since I am having ISP issues.
Any idea what is lacking? Since they said 399gb+ but I see 298, so I am aware to import whats missing when available.

After deletion, imported files will not work. happened to me all the times.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

can someone plz make a torrent for these after downloading .. i dont have the premium account for mega. Thanks

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MrSolo said:

After deletion, imported files will not work. happened to me all the times.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFCKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No if u import it to your cloud it stays after deletion , that link is mine , i imported it and it still works after the old one got deleted

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Le0_SM said:

 

Hidden Content

  • Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

 

Thanbk you for this post.

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Le0_SM said:

No if u import it to your cloud it stays after deletion , that link is mine , i imported it and it still works after the old one got deleted

Good to know, maybe what happened to me is that I imported and didnt download it for months or maybe that stuff was when I imported it on a free account. Anyway I am downloading now so its good at least to have a period of grace.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If u have things that are over your free quota which is 50 g , they warn u that you have exceeded your quota , and maybe later will be deleted , thats why u have to download once u import

Edited by Le0_SM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jackishack said:

Thank you. Imported already. Lets cross fingers that if Mega deletes that doesn't also deletes the imports (happened to me, they are there but not available to download) since I am having ISP issues.
Any idea what is lacking? Since they said 399gb+ but I see 298, so I am aware to import whats missing when available.

FOR572 has 130 GB was deleted

FOR498 also deleted

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...