Le0_SM

SANS 2020 New link

21 minutes ago, jackishack said:

Thank you. Imported already. Lets cross fingers that if Mega deletes that doesn't also deletes the imports (happened to me, they are there but not available to download) since I am having ISP issues.
Any idea what is lacking? Since they said 399gb+ but I see 298, so I am aware to import whats missing when available.

After deletion, imported files will not work. happened to me all the times.

• Like 1

can someone plz make a torrent for these after downloading .. i dont have the premium account for mega. Thanks

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, MrSolo said:

After deletion, imported files will not work. happened to me all the times.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFCKKKKKKKKKKKKK

No if u import it to your cloud it stays after deletion , that link is mine , i imported it and it still works after the old one got deleted

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Le0_SM said:

Hidden Content

• Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Thanbk you for this post.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Le0_SM said:

No if u import it to your cloud it stays after deletion , that link is mine , i imported it and it still works after the old one got deleted

Good to know, maybe what happened to me is that I imported and didnt download it for months or maybe that stuff was when I imported it on a free account. Anyway I am downloading now so its good at least to have a period of grace.

If u have things that are over your free quota which is 50 g , they warn u that you have exceeded your quota , and maybe later will be deleted , thats why u have to download once u import

Edited by Le0_SM

1 hour ago, jackishack said:

Thank you. Imported already. Lets cross fingers that if Mega deletes that doesn't also deletes the imports (happened to me, they are there but not available to download) since I am having ISP issues.
Any idea what is lacking? Since they said 399gb+ but I see 298, so I am aware to import whats missing when available.

FOR572 has 130 GB was deleted

FOR498 also deleted

• Like 2