Le0_SM

SANS 2020 New link

6 minutes ago, Mal1k31337 said:

Sometimes mega delete all imported version too but here it wasnt the case they just deleted the link, even not deleted the files just warn user about DCMA because i have the mega application on linux and even after all guys havent access to the folder due to DCMA the app still downloading the files 🙂 so all of you need to intsall the app 😉

Tell me you were able to get the FOR battlefield and the 572 one since its not in this link and was at first in the original but down after a few hours, thats what no one seems to have not even imported. Maybe if you want after you download and I do too we cross reference and make a torrent or something?

1 minute ago, Mal1k31337 said:

nope i dont, sorry, i come when it was already gone 😢

Sad, don't worry we would have the chance, I know it. Now that it was on the internet its out and can't be stopped.

can someone please make torrent  these courses so precious , since i cant download from mega for this quota problem

4 minutes ago, ethical1206 said:

How are we supposed to download these many without a premium account?

go get pdfs and mp3 first. after that move to vod and labs

9 minutes ago, ethical1206 said:

How are we supposed to download these many without a premium account?

Its not a zip, you can download the folders in "parts". And guys don't be so demanding please, someone took a lot of time and effort uploading for a lot to complain, eventually things will be uploaded but it's not easy or fast so at least a bit of patience if you don't have a premium account.

4 minutes ago, nonesing said:

not the hero we need but the hero we deserve @klashnikov

the audacity of the people to even complain, smh furiously

I think its the other way around, its the hero we need but no the one we deserve!

• Like 1

UPDATE: All was looking good but seems like they are starting to delete things because I have files "10 7 8 11" that didnt download with a "Permanent failure". Idk even know what course they correspond to since it doesnt say. Lets hope its just a few when I finish downloading everything.

A fantastic share, if someone can bundle this as a torrent. It's hard to get what you need .