Le0_SM

SANS 2020 New link

Create a torrent please. Link is dead

Edited by Rx777
  • Like 1

Link is dead again.
Please if someone can share different courses in different accounts/links on Mega, even PDF files.
Thanks!

Its not downloading anything, download speed is idle at the moment. Mega is the worst thing EVER.

just so you know if you import to mega and there is a takedown of type all the files then even if you imported that it will get removed, so just wait a little bit when the torrent ready it will be released, releasing the mega now is kind of bad because everyone just import it. I hope u get it.

For the such big share - torrent is the best way to go. Those who downloaded please consider upload as torrent but please make sure it is not a single.zip file. So that , people can download only the course that they are interested in. 

Thanks.

I have downloaded a pdf file and tried to open with the given password, however the password was incorrect. Before downloading a big file, check once by opening the smaller file.

For the large file like this and alot people download in a short amount of time will trigger mega about high bandwidth, mega will delete that file also they may ban your account as well. They deleted all my files and banned my account few month ago. It better split to small file or use other platform .