malwaredev

SANS 2020 610 GREM Required

Vitali Kremez courses (Zero 2 Automated) are also not share anywhere. Only link I find is for a request here in this forum:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Yeah I love that course also but wants sans grem 610 too. If someone have it please share it latest edition not oldest one of 2017.

Thanks

11 hours ago, betweengap said:

It's by far the worst malware analysis course that I have seen

go for vitali kremez course

Is your opinion of the SANS course based on you taking the course or based on an older uploaded version of the course? I was going to actually to take this course so your feedback would be helpful, thank you.

I don't know if people read old threads here, but I just wanted to say that SANS FOR610 2020 is fine. It goes from basic to intermediate stuff. It starts with behavioral analysis and then, starting with day 2, moves to actual reverse engineering.

I'm not aware of any advanced course, honestly. I thought "Zero 2 Automated" was advanced because of the "Automated" term in its title, but it turns out it's not the kind of automated I had in mind. I was thinking about customizing and extending debuggers and disassemblers, performing symbolic execution and taint analysis, but it's nothing of that sort. One can still learn this stuff the hard way though: by reading papers!