Assembler007

eLearnSecurity via INE All Access Pass

For GB visit the Group Buy section.
Strictly NO GB related discussions / initiations under this thread.
All GB related comments have been removed.
To start a GB, go to the Group Buy section, read the pinned GB rules topic, create a new GB topic and wait for approval.

4 hours ago, mavis said:

For GB visit the Group Buy section.
Strictly NO GB related discussions / initiations under this thread.
All GB related comments have been removed.
To start a GB, go to the Group Buy section, read the pinned GB rules topic, create a new GB topic and wait for approval.

@mavis I cannot start a groupbuy topic as I'm not yet 6 months a user. I'm mostly looking for a share, however if someone would start a GB that'd be nice also. Just hoping to get the knowledge is all. Cheers! 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, dadiprasad said:

Now the slides are not part of the course file, they are embedded slides like brainshark 

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

I think that's actually better, at least you know they are there and you don't have to be wondering if people share it if it has all the files.

So you have the subscription?

• Like 21
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, jondoe2017 said:

Hi, I have a current subscription valid until end of April, 2021. It includes CyberSecurity as well as all other tracks. Let me know if interested.

I also have tokens in that account but, probably nobody would be interested on those nowadays.

Hidden Content

You will have to prove whats inside the Cyber Security section, maybe its just the course that is free or very limited ones. I don't want to be suspicious (*** it, yes I want) but I wonder why there is no capture of that too.

• Like 19
  • Thanks 5
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, har1 said:

nope that isnt this course, they cut ptx v2 in little courses now

go in learning path and advanced penetration testing

DM me please, because i cant post direct link since their is my uuid in it. 

Hidden Content

you can download videos by playing them and after use add on turbo downloader manager, righlt click anywhre on the page and extract media link and in the windows open on the botoom download, it will download all ts files and ther eis a lot just for a short video because the app make ajax request for lil part of the video each time

and there is a download for pdf  

Hidden Content

Mine is trail, on slides I don't have download option  only view... 

Edited by dadiprasad
  • Like 20
  • Thanks 8
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Hi all, I usually download all video and other materials using YouTube-dl, a command line tool. I have always been able to download all content form every website. Some really make it hard but it should still be possible. 

Slides I have no idea but I would love to try. 

Cheers, 

9 hours ago, har1 said:

you can try with a starter pass which is free... but slides arent slides, it html content rn, you can see it in the DOM tree, you have the text and behind a svg image 😉

Videos comes in part with IDs so you cant use youtube-dl, and tell us which content you was able to download with youtube-dl which was hard LOL because reading the DOM and looking for mp4,mkv,etc isnt that hard...

Anyway for "slides" there is a download option for those who have a paid account i show it on other course than the free one because that's stupid to try download free content with life access...

Look the PTP first course, first module, the download option at the bottom...

Hidden Content

• Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

What's stupid today might save your ass tomorrow.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, har1 said:

all their courses are already shared everywhere, he try to download already public stuff so be sure nothing here will save any ass tomorrow or in 20 years... anyway now they added labs in the starter pass 🙂

Dear har1. Can you point me to those places, as that is my original request. Not the eJPT which is in the starter pass. I love that initiative though, but it's not what I'm after. Cheers!

21 hours ago, har1 said:

all their courses are already shared everywhere, he try to download already public stuff so be sure nothing here will save any ass tomorrow or in 20 years... anyway now they added labs in the starter pass 🙂

Disagree. It's a company and they don't care about what you want or what they said, maybe today they say "its free" because its good for their marketing but tomorrow change their mind and make it paid. What are you gonna do then? Send them an email saying "but, but, you said it was free for life"? They won't mind and you will have to "suck it up". So, if someone downloads and posts it even though for a "just in case"... I don't see why not.

• Haha 4