Sign in to follow this  
har1

SCAM on Telegram

Hi all, 

Be careful to group where they sell platinum/gold access, it was a priv8 group where they share some courses but all was already public, i take it because they said they had ptx v2 but it appears it was v1... it was only 20$ so i took the risk, it appear they came from this forum, so be careful if someone add you to priv8 group.

That's just to prevent others to fall for the same SCAM, the group was named elearnsecurity and they have 2 bots, they removed/changed the name. 

Good learning guys!!!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 1

Thanks man for warning. Will surely keep that in mind. Sorry for your loss!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, har1 said:

Hi all, 

Be careful to group where they sell platinum/gold access, it was a priv8 group where they share some courses but all was already public, i take it because they said they had ptx v2 but it appears it was v1... it was only 20$ so i took the risk, it appear they came from this forum, so be careful if someone add you to priv8 group.

That's just to prevent others to fall for the same SCAM, the group was named elearnsecurity and they have 2 bots, they removed/changed the name. 

Good learning guys!!!

Hi

From my point of view, fewer people are ready to pay, specifically in Telegram .

As long as, it hasn't contained any malware inside, money could be tackled from different approach.

Thanks for warning .

• Like 2

Be careful of those shady telegram/discord groups. They fool people by selling stuff they usually get for free from cc and private torrent sites. They add backdoor trojans in their "package". Bunch of lowlifes scamming innocent people. Do not share your name/phone number and other detail. If at all you wish to buy, use payment gateways which got refund mechanism such as PayPal.

Anyone found promoting/advertising such groups will be banned without warning.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2