Sign in to follow this  
manofsecurity

Web Hacking Secrets: How To Hack Legally And Earn Thousands Of Dollars At HackerOne

I am looking for 

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

• Like 22
  • Thanks 10
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2

Honestly talking, because I know this as my personal duty

what that young trainer could teach you within 6 hours which is made you hero to earn .......$ per bug finding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's little bit weird sound, although I respect to your ideology

• Thanks 1

From my perspective, term of hacking is entirely differ with hacking in action

If someone be real hacker, never ready to share his magician with others 

big question is, If your affiliated training video has this much of possibility to find a bug and earn 100$ to 10.000$ as you(trainer) has claimed

It's not better you keep secret with yourself !!! This is a rule of market that even there are more hands in any field, wage is significantly decreased, from philosophy perspective🧐

Very wise comment 😉

I'd say would be better investment on his behalf to spend time/money in learning the fundamentals of coding, C or C++, Objective C, etc.. finding bugs that can earn you 10k or more implies that you can find zero day vulnerabilities which companies salivate to know! For example, have you heard of MS golden ticket? Many people have not, quite interesting reading.

That's a very hard task in the first place, sometimes is as simple as turning on and off repeatedly and pressing key combos of appliances to stress test their built architecture and programability. Low level coding to code a gadget that can crack wifi appliances (covertly) for example, its a lot of stuff that you need to learn and you wont do that in 6 hours, most probably in 6 years, and in 6 years technology becomes obsolete so, its a dilemma if you ask me, what to do exactly with your time you got now? Oh I almost forgot, don't forget about the emerging A.I systems that will take over our jobs in a very near future! 

I'd say in 5 years (if the world lasts that long) 50% of IT jobs will not exist, that's my estimate! They are building automation and A.I with a purpose.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ph4ntom74 said:

fundamentals of coding, C or C++, Objective C, etc..

All the world has been made based on coding 🧑‍💻👀💥

find zero day vulnerabilities which companies salivate to know

👌

MS golden ticket

Yes, also silver , I heard

6 hours

👏 My words were affirmed 🤣

A.I systems that will take over our jobs in a very near future! 

agree

I'd say in 5 years (if the world lasts that long) 50% of IT jobs will not exist, that's my estimate!

From my side, If you take a job level into pyramid and it has 4 level, almost 2 low level might be destroyed ,