samooel

300-415 sdwan stable ENSDWI 300-415 dump valid

50 minutes ago, Maverickkhan said:

@rohandatar thanks mate... I had doubts with VRRP question... thanks for clarification... I have exam in couple of hours... will update you later... 

This VRRP based question is a bit ambiguous. This is because although we can configure both HSRP and VRRP on a switch or switch stack, we cannot add a switch model that supports only one protocol to a stack that is configured for both protocols.
So I felt answer C would be closest one, as VRRP supports only text -based authentication & doesn't support load balancing.
Let's hope we don't see this question in the actual exam...

• Like 2

thanks rohandatar , you will nail exam this weekend dont worry u know your stuff ... I have doubt on question 49 , what are two advantages of deploying cloud based SDWAN controllers

AB or BC .... ?

• Like 1

Hi all, I have cleared the exam but heads up... there are around 8-9 new questions in the exam which are not in any of the dumps... I don't remember the questions exactly but be careful with you preparation... All the best to everyone appearing for this exam.. 

• Like 1