samooel

300-415 sdwan stable ENSDWI 300-415 dump valid

9 hours ago, rohandatar said:

The exam was quite easy & I cleared it with a score of 945/1000. I've posted my experience & material used in the other thread started by Mavis.

The dump uploaded by Samooel is very useful for the actual exam.

Thank you everyone for your support 🙂 & all the best for your exam!

did u get any new question ???

10 hours ago, kamui said:

did u get any new question ???

Might have got just a couple of questions outside of the dump.. Most of the questions were from the dump uploaded by Samooel!

11 hours ago, samooel said:

haha i know you will score around 950 😛 you did good with correction. without correction you score around 890 and with correction done by @rohandatar you will get good 900 above

Thank you Samooel !

Yes, we've made corrections but I'm still not sure what is the correct answer for the below VRRP based question, which I got on the actual exam?

QUESTION 59

Which statement about VRRP is true?
A. It supports load balancing
B. It can be configured with HSRP on a switch or switch stack
C. It supports IPv4 and IPv6
D. It supports encrypted authentication

Answer: B

Corrected Answer: C

A --> Can be ruled out.

B --> You can configure both HSRP and VRRP on a switch or switch stack. However, you cannot add a switch model that supports only one protocol to a stack that is configured for both protocols.

C --> VRRPv3 supports both IPv4 and IPv6.

D --> VRRP can also support encrypted authentication (MD5).

I went for option C in the exam, but it looks like I got it wrong & rather should have stick to option B as per the dumps, as I've came across the below reference:

Reference:

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

This question is dubious & we don't know what is the correct answer expected by Cisco, but I'd advise to stick to Answer B.

• Like 29
  • Thanks 4
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, rohandatar said:

Thank you Samooel !

Yes, we've made corrections but I'm still not sure what is the correct answer for the below VRRP based question, which I got on the actual exam?

QUESTION 59

Which statement about VRRP is true?
A. It supports load balancing
B. It can be configured with HSRP on a switch or switch stack
C. It supports IPv4 and IPv6
D. It supports encrypted authentication

Answer: B

Corrected Answer: C

A --> Can be ruled out.

B --> You can configure both HSRP and VRRP on a switch or switch stack. However, you cannot add a switch model that supports only one protocol to a stack that is configured for both protocols.

C --> VRRPv3 supports both IPv4 and IPv6.

D --> VRRP can also support encrypted authentication (MD5).

I went for option C in the exam, but it looks like I got it wrong & rather should have stick to option B as per the dumps, as I've came across the below reference:

Reference:

Hidden Content

• Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

This question is dubious & we don't know what is the correct answer expected by Cisco, but I'd advise to stick to Answer B.

I did the same, I selected option C - "VRRPv3 supports both IPv4 and IPv6." Probably I got it wrong too. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Also, please don't get confused with the below 2 subtle questions in the exam:

QUESTION 10
In Cisco SD-WAN, what protocol is used for control connections between SD-WAN devices?
A. BGP
B. OSPF
C. DTLS
D. OMP
Correct Answer: D

QUESTION 24
What is a default protocol for control plane connection?
A. HTTPS
B. TLS
C. IPsec
D. DTLS
Correct Answer: D

By default, the control plane uses Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS) as the protocol that provides privacy on all its tunnels.

Both the answers are correctly given in the dump. Just understand the difference between them..

I had both the questions in the exam, but for Question# 10, I probably got it wrong by selecting the answer as option C (DTLS).

no joy ... no free slot to book my exam in decembre in testcenter nor in remote 😞 .... need to wait for jan...

9 hours ago, sacsharma said:

Can anyone suggest the correct ans for question  number 57 and 62 please

?

QUESTION 57
Refer to the exhibit. Which configuration change is needed to configure the tloc-extention on Branch1-Edge1?

Correct Ans.: B

QUESTION 62
Which configuration changes the packet loss priority from low to high?

Correct Ans.: D

Hi guys need help.  I am a CCNP holder since 2018 and will expire next year 2021 December.  Since I'm studying the 415, I'd like to go for exam.

What is the process of taking it since we're in pandemic and I'm hesitant to go testing center.  Is online test possible or should I book an exam in the testing centre only?

Sorry for the insignificant question and also is the dump still valid? 

Thank you all. 

4 hours ago, macattack said:

Hi guys need help.  I am a CCNP holder since 2018 and will expire next year 2021 December.  Since I'm studying the 415, I'd like to go for exam.

What is the process of taking it since we're in pandemic and I'm hesitant to go testing center.  Is online test possible or should I book an exam in the testing centre only?

Sorry for the insignificant question and also is the dump still valid? 

Thank you all. 

Cisco is offering online test which you can give from anywhere but you need to make sure you have reliable Internet connection. Cisco is not responsible for any outage in the midst of the exam & you'll lose your exam fees. It'd be better & recommended to give the exam in the testing centre only.