Jump to content
st00rm

Download from INE site

Recommended Posts

16 hours ago, TuPadre said:

i have a python script to download from INE. PM if you guys want it

please share it with me

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/2/2021 at 2:06 AM, TuPadre said:

i have a python script to download from INE. PM if you guys want it

Hello sir, I cannot pm you. Site does not allow me, and probably a lot of new members. Please me if you can or post around here somewhere 🙂 Respect, thanks.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/3/2021 at 3:06 AM, st00rm said:

That's why i'm asking for a way to download them all 🙂

Have you tried other options?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@TuPadre,

Please send me the Python Script to download INE courses.

Also kindly send me the instructions on how to use the script.  Do you need to have INE guest or VIP account?

I sent you message from the envelope utility shown above here next to my profile name.  Dont know if it works.  Is it the same as PM?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/4/2021 at 2:06 AM, cisconerd22 said:

@TuPadre,

Please send me the Python Script to download INE courses.

Also kindly send me the instructions on how to use the script.  Do you need to have INE guest or VIP account?

I sent you message from the envelope utility shown above here next to my profile name.  Dont know if it works.  Is it the same as PM?

Of course you will need a valid account otherwise anything that you use will be a failure

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/2/2021 at 2:06 PM, st00rm said:

That's why i'm asking for a way to download them all 🙂

You can check this script out. Hey man don't forget to share.

https://github.com/Jayapraveen/INE-courses-downloader

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/7/2021 at 12:51 AM, TuPadre said:

Of course you will need a valid account otherwise anything that you use will be a failure

Hi buddy, can you send me the script? I can't pm you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Every one can get a valid account. They have a free 10 days trial.

Hidden Content

    Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

  • Like 20
  • Thanks 6
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, hellrokr said:

Every one can get a valid account. They have a free 10 days trial.

Hidden Content

  • Hidden Content

      Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

     

     

 

Are you able to download the pdf files? It seem impossible to download with the free trail account. Anyone?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/2/2021 at 2:07 PM, st00rm said:

please share it with me

Allavsoft can download videos from INE site, I downloaded myself, but you need a paid account or crack version. Let me know if you're able to download. Please, I will need some INE Cyber Security pdf files I'm unable to download from their site with my free trail account.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey ,

Use Video Download helper and adds on Mozilla Firefox

 

Br,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, greansor said:

Are you able to download the pdf files? It seem impossible to download with the free trail account. Anyone?

Nah, sorry mate, Didn't get a chance yet to try. Will set it up over the weekend.

I was checking up the slides though. Don't think there's any easy way to grab that. Each slide makes 10-15 separate calls. Someone would manually have to SS it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...