S3v3n

Enterprise/Corporate Antivirus

Well The time has come to renew our Antivirus and I really dont like McAfee so I am exploring other options. Any suggestions

That is one way I was thinking about exploring. 600 - 700 nodes

I can tell you not to use Avira for Enterprise Solutions. Their management console is a disaster.

We used that for 2000 nodes and had about 3 months of support in 3 years only for keeping this thing alive.

Personally I have never been impresse with any Norton Product. Has anyone tried McAfee's Endpoint? Im setting up a meeting with one of their SE to discuss it.

My biggest complaint of Mcafee outside how they screwed up by delete the svchost.exe not to long ago which made my day a total nightmare, is all of the stuff that gets by it. Mainly these damn Fake Alerts which are getting bad.

Personally I think you could try Vipre. It works great and not big on system resources. Prior to this we had AVG and it was a disaster and would interfere with BES integration. Their support is also great!

We used to use McAfee, but they were useless, IME. Our endpoints were "protected" with the latest updates, but they still got infected. We're switching to ESET NOD32 Business :1boss

I recommend you to use McAfee Endpoint Advanced Security Suite with NAC, DLP, Antivirus etc.....

Personally I have never been impresse with any Norton Product. Has anyone tried McAfee's Endpoint? Im setting up a meeting with one of their SE to discuss it.

My biggest complaint of Mcafee outside how they screwed up by delete the svchost.exe not to long ago which made my day a total nightmare, is all of the stuff that gets by it. Mainly these damn Fake Alerts which are getting bad.

Are you using McAfee HIPS, Desktop Firewall, Application Control etc with Antivirus? If you use these, ur system will b never infected.....

We used to use McAfee, but they were useless, IME. Our endpoints were "protected" with the latest updates, but they still got infected. We're switching to ESET NOD32 Business :1boss