Sign in to follow this  
Gomes

MCAD Certification

Hi All

I am question about the MCAD certification, I consult microsoft site but I don't understand for this all the require exams have the note that has remove see the post above.

Exams on web or Windows applications development: Choose one

Exam number

Developing and Implementing Web Applications with Microsoft Visual Basic .NET and Microsoft Visual Studio .NET

Note This exam is retired, but if you already passed it, you can apply it toward this certification.

Exam 70-305

Developing and Implementing Windows-Based Applications with Microsoft Visual Basic .NET and Microsoft Visual Studio .NET

Note This exam is retired, but if you already passed it, you can apply it toward this certification.

Exam 70-306

Developing and Implementing Web Applications with Microsoft Visual C# .NET and Microsoft Visual Studio .NET

Exam 70-315

Developing and Implementing Windows-Based Applications with Microsoft Visual C# .NET and Microsoft Visual Studio .NET

Exam 70-316

What I have to do, can anyone help me?

Regards

Those exams are for .NET 1.1, quite old in other words. You should look for the new .NET 4 certifications if you want to stay ©sharp! :)

Sign in to follow this