harry817

Looking for staff members

Hi all,

we are currently looking for so called "Technical Experts" for the Linux/Unix Section.

If anyone of you is interested, please send me a PM with a brief description of you like

- how many years of expierence

- why are you a teamplayer

• Like 1

I am running and using linux from last one year, i am not expert neither biggner level, i am working as a tech for a data center from last two years, if i can help please let me know.

Thanks for your offer. I will keep an eye on your activity and see if you fit in the team

Edited by harry817
comment added

I'm having 5 + years exp in linux and currently working in MNC providing linux remote support jobs with team spanning across different countries...

Please let me know if I can be of any assistance

You will be contacted b haigboy

Edited by harry817
comment added

This is yogesh ranjan. working in linux for more than 3 years in linux security. if i can be useful to your organization i will be obligez to me.

regards

You will be contacted by haigboy

Edited by harry817
comment added

I am working in Linux for the last 3-4 years. I will be pleased to server the site.

You will be contacted by haigboy

Edited by harry817
comment added

I am working with UNIX and Linux for last 12 years. My main OS from UNIX is Solaris. I also work as Oracle DBA. At the moment I am working in Switzerland.

You will be contacted by Haigboy

Edited by Glavin
comment added

I am working on Linux for More than 10 years. I am an Oracle DBA also. Expert in managing Oracle on Linux.

Please post some relevant articles or topics in technical and certification section, so that we see If you are fit to be in our team. Re-apply once you do it. Thanks ^_^

Edited by Glavin
comment added.

In love with linux from last 5 years. I am a pen-tester and quite aware about most of the security related tech, config and issues. You are free to ask anything related to it...!! Experienced in setting up different types of servers, the list can be quite long to be written over here.

I am working with UNIX since 1997. My main OS from UNIX is FreeBSD. I also work with Solaris, RHEL/SUSE, AIX. At the moment I am working in Russia.

Please post some relevant articles or topics in technical and certification section, so that we see If you are fit to be in our team. Re-apply once you do it. Thanks

Edited by Glavin

I have 6 Years of Linux Webhosting experience and working on E-com projects with open source tools. Pure Sys admin doing some DEVOPS work as well for my current projects, Definitely will be interested ...

Hello,

I have more than five years with linux and I us it on my daily basis as linux and network administrator.

thanks.