Screeeeeem

~~~Hi Everyone I Passed 70-272 Today~~~

Consolidated Passed 70-272 Topic

(Supporting Users and Troubleshooting Desktop Applications on a Microsoft Windows XP Operating System)

DO NOT REQUEST DUMPS, WHICH VERSION, OR REPLY TO THEM HERE. SUCH POSTS WILL BE DELETED , YOU CAN FIND ALL THE DUMPS RELATED TO THIS EXAM HERE

MCDST SHARES

Moderator's Note:

Following details are recommended to post:

1. Material used (including which dump version you used ), examples include: Books from microsoft Press or Sybex, Videos, Classes you attended, Instructors or Mentors,mocs etc.

2. Learning Plan (your own story)

3. Suggestions for members

Additionally, you may add following details to your post:

1. That you've passed (successfully or unsuccessfully)

2. Your score (example may look like this: 700/1000)

3. The time you had been given for the exam (not the time you personally took to pass it!)

4. Number of questions

5. Types of questions (sims, hot spots, drag & drops, multiple choice, single choice)

6. Your personal exam experience

Your posts must not include:

1. Requests and offers of any kind

2. Unnecessary comments like: "Thanks", "Congrats", and similar

3. Quotes of other members. (We want your own story.)

Violators:

1. Violations will be given warnings.

2. Three strikes and you will not be allowed to post here for 7-days.

Happy Study!!!.

I passed Microsoft's 070-272 with an 815 to get my MCDST. I had already passed 070-271 prior to this.

I didn't really use any study materials as I knew it would be extremely easy to pass given my experience as a DST. I was able to locate a number of resources including CBT Nuggets, and they Sybex study exams which all looked helpful.

Getting the MCDST completes the elective for MCSA/MCSE.

The next test I plan on taking is 70-621. This will give me MCTS: Vista and MCITP: Enterprise Support along with completing my client OS requirement for MCSA/MCSE. Between my MCDST and passing 70-621, I will have 2/4 requirements completed, the elective and the client OS, with only the server exams left. I found this information here:

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Thanks all for your support.

Thank you everybody.

I passed 70-621 on Wednesday to upgrade my MCDST to MCITP:EST and to get MCTS:Vista.

I got 967/1000 on the "TS: Configuring Windows Vista Client" portion and 940/1000 on the "Pro: Microsoft Desktop Support - Enterprise" portion. I'm really surprised that I did that well considering I got average scores on Network+ and 70-272. On the other hand, I have been using Vista as my primary OS for over 2 years now.

I used the CBT Nuggets videos and took notes on them and found them to be helpful.

Next up are 70-290 and 70-291 to become a MCSA. :1dribble

TiredOfCerts is correct. I am also going the same route for the my MCSA. I have my MCDST. Which is easy for people that work on XP. I took my 70-621 to get MCTS: Vista and MCITP: Enterprise Support. (So 3 Tests and 4 Certs so far. Because I got the MCP after the first test for the MCDST). Now All I need is the 70-290 and the 70-291 to get my MCSA. The 70-621 Can be used in place of the 70-620 for any Cert that requires the 70-620. If you want the official Information on the 70-621. The only problem with the 70-621 is (As far as I could find) there is no study material that for the 70-621. To study for this exam you need to get the study material for the 70-620 and the 70-622 since the 70-621 is a combination of the other 2 exams.

hxxp://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/exams/70-621.mspx

passed 70-272

supporting users and tropubleshooting desktop applicaitons on a microsoft windows xp operating system

40 questions, no simulations, no drag n drop

topics included

- configuring and troubleshooting applications

- resolving issues related to usability

- resolving issues related to application customization

- configuring and troubleshooting connectivity for applications

- configuruing application securtiy

Microsoft.CertifyMe.70-272.v6.0.by.Certblast.100q is still valid

good luck to all other participants

regards

t-zwck

passed 70-272

supporting users and tropubleshooting desktop applicaitons on a microsoft windows xp operating system

40 questions, no simulations, no drag and drop

CBT Nuggets

Work experience supporting windows xp in an entreprise environemt for over 6 years.

Microsoft.CertifyMe.70-272.v6.0.by.Certblast.100q is still valid

The Topic Has Been Cleaned

Please "NO Requests" For Materials in this Forum and in this Thread.

Please "Don't add posts that will be out of the Thread's Content" like :Congrats, Thank You, Please Send me...etc.

Please "Don't add Live Links or Links Belongs to Materials; The Share Section Was Created For This Purpose"

t-zwck

passed my exam with 999 marks by using Microsoft.CertifyMe.70-272.v6.0.by.Certblast.100q.Revised.

thanks a lot.

passed with 998 marks by using Microsoft.CertifyMe.70-272.v6.0.by.Certblast.100q.Revised

thanks lot

got almost 97% questions from this dump. 100% valid here in UK

I passed 70-271 yesterday with a 950, using Microsoft.CertifyMe.70-271.v6.0.by.Certblast.100q.Revised. Questions were pretty much the same. Going to take the 70-272 next week. Thanks a million!

yes i did pass my exam. by using Microsoft.CertifyMe.70-272.v6.0.by.Certblast.100q.Revised

Thanks a lot everyone. this one is truly valid.

Hi Guys

I got a big success in Microsoft 70-272 exam.

I was very nervous before the exam because I had not a enough time for preparation.

But then My friend suggested me certify me study material.This material helped me a lot.

Its a fully valid study material.