rakesh13579

What is ur favourite Network Managemnet Tool ?

Guys please post your fav nms tool and why u like it ???iam using whazzup gold and i want to switch over ....pleasee help me with ur thoughts!!!!

• Like 4

-SolarWinds Orion

Network Management Tool I've used for years, love'm! Easy to deploy and configure

-SolarWinds Netflow (add-on to Orion)

Monitor network traffic on who goes where and what they do

-Kiwi CatTools

Backup all my network gear configs

-Kiwi Syslog

Gotta save them logs!

• Like 1

I found Netcool/Proviso is a coolest tool for network performance monitoring.

very eager to learn about it but unable to find self learning documentation for it....

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.
/uploads/emoticons/default_nw.gif" src="//certcollection.org/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png">

you can try "Intuity Eye of the Storms" or "Vitalnet" this are very network monitoring tools that can manage large network and a lot of reports available

1.) My number one choice: Entuity EYE is very nice, tons of options, configuration manager, dynamic topology mapper, custom MIB's, multiple servers support, etc. Expensive offering though,I know, I have deployed it several times.

2.) You can check out the open sourced Zenoss or Ground Works. Both are very nice implementations of Nagios with tons of options.

3.) Last but not least the great OpenNMS also, open sourced, very stable, there is also a commercial offering as prof services. Scales very well. Mapping is somewhat rudimentary and no config manager, that is why it is my number 3.