Sign in to follow this  
dirtbox

jn0-522 Juniper JNCIA-FWV

Does anyone have anything for this exam? E-Books, LABs or Braindumps?

Anything would be a great help. They have retired the jn0-521 exam.

Request outdated. closing...

I only have the paperware version of the official CJFV course (Rev 6a), no electronic versions.

The only difference between the JN0-521 and JN0-522 is that they removed the "Security Manager" related questions.

I just logged on to the Prometric site to find a time slot for my JN0-562 exam and I noticed that the JN0-521 exam has not retired yet.

You can still book the exam till September 1st.

I'm gonna try and book mine for August 17th.

yeah they extended the exam which is great. i also have the paperware 6.a (in fact i'm on a training course for it now)... exam jn0-521 booked for monday.

the other difference between jn0-521 and jn0-522 is the pass mark of 70% vs 80% respectively

i passed this exam last week by the way. jn0-521.

it was very easy. I finished in under 10mins (i beat my companies record of 15 minutes) and got 96%. I used the jn0-521 dumps that are searchable on this forum.

as much as i say it is easy. i have been using screenos devices for a number of years and i've also done the official jncia-fwv juniper training course (3 days) so even before using the dump i think i could have got a pass. the dumps did make it easy though.

i think i managed to find 3 separate dumps on this site. one that was a rip of pass4sure, one a rip of testking and the other looked like a combination of both. basically every question on the exam was in one of these 3 brain dumps. way2ez

I'll take Exam JN0-522 at september 4 2009, but I not have material for learning.. I need pass4sure..

please can u help me

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.
/uploads/emoticons/default_cry.gif" src="//certcollection.org/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png">:cry:

Why don't we just initiate a group buy for jn0-522 Juniper JNCIA-FWV .

As this is on P4S is $109. at least 5 contributors who want this can chip equal amount.

my 2cents

Why don't we just initiate a group buy for jn0-522 Juniper JNCIA-FWV .

As this is on P4S is $109. at least 5 contributors who want this can chip equal amount.

my 2cents

hmmm, a good idea, but only one person who will be the test.

oh my god

looking at samples from the JNO-522 dumps and the JN0-521 dumps there doesnt seem to be much changes to questions.. even looking at the courseware too.. however i only have paper version of the new JN0-522 course :(