DarXide

Cisco IP Communicator Administrator v7.0.2.0

Cisco IP Communicator-a software-based application that delivers enhanced telephony support through personal computers-features the latest technology and advancements available with VoIP today. This application endows computers with the functionality of IP Phones, providing high-quality voice calls on the road, in the office, or from wherever users may have access to the corporate network.

Cisco IP Communicator is designed to meet diverse customer needs as a supplemental telephone when traveling, a telecommuting device, or a primary desktop telephone. When using Cisco IP Communicator remotely, users aren't just taking their office extension with them, they also have access to the same familiar phone services they have in the office.

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

or

http://rapidshare.com/files/242434493/Cisco.IP.Communicator.Administrator.v7.0.2.0.WinXPVista.Retail-CRD.rar

or

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

Works great! I used it to test my CME setup while I waited for my 7940s from Ebay. Thanks a bunch my friend.

On 1/8/2020 at 11:20 PM, richusalam said:

Can you re-upload? The link seems to be broken

Considering that the original message was posted 11 years ago, I would assume the link is broken ... haha ha