harry817

~~~Hi Everyone I Passed 1Y0-A24 Today~~~

Consolidated Passed 1Y0-A24 Topic

Citrix XenServer 5.6 Administration.

DO NOT REQUEST DUMPS, WHICH VERSION, OR REPLY TO THEM HERE. SUCH POSTS WILL BE DELETED , YOU CAN FIND ALL THE DUMPS RELATED TO THIS EXAM HERE

http://certcollection.org/forum/forum/30-citrix-shares/

Moderator's Note:

Following details are recommended to post:

1. Material used (including which dump version you used ), examples include: Books from Citrix or Self Study Guides, Videos, Classes you attended, Instructors or Mentors,mocs etc.

2. Learning Plan (your own story)

3. Suggestions for members

Additionally, you may add following details to your post:

1. That you've passed (successfully or unsuccessfully)

2. Your score (example may look like this: 825/1000)

3. The time you had been given for the exam (not the time you personally took to pass it!)

4. Number of questions

5. Types of questions (sims, hot spots, drag & drops, multiple choice, single choice)

6. Your personal exam experience

Your posts must not include:

1. Requests and offers of any kind

2. Unnecessary comments like: "Thanks", "Congrats", and similar

3. Quotes of other members. (We want your own story.)

4. Asking for valdity of dumps like "is p4s still valid"

5. Ask for materials if the poster forgot this

Violators:

1. Violations will be given warnings.

2. All posts violating the rules will be deleted without comment

Wish You All The Best!!!.

Passed this exam with >88%

As a prefix there has been a set of 12 Questions that ask you about your self estimated ranking about your XS 5.6 knowledge.

You have allways 4...5 choices from

* I'm a total noob, I don't know how it comes that I'm sitting here

* I'm a badass CITRIX Admin for mission critical production environment

but there is allways one option that fits for someone who has only taken the CBT and done some of the LabTraining.

My preparation has been the

•  
  • CXS-202-1 Citrix XenServer 5.6 Administration CBT
  • Labs (do as many as possible Labs)
  • follow the A24 Exam Preparation guide. I guess no need to go though all that stuff page by page but you should spend some hours using this resources

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

• Citrix - 1Y0-A24 Prep Resource = XenServer 5.6 Administrator's Guide (CTX124887 @ 2010-06-16).pdf
  • Citrix - 1Y0-A24 Prep Resource = XenServer 5.6 Feature Pack 1 Installation Guide v1.3 (2011-02-25).pdf
  • Citrix - 1Y0-A24 Prep Resource = XenServer 5.6 Installation Guide v1.1 (CTX124889 @ 2010-06-08).pdf
  • Citrix - 1Y0-A24 Prep Resource = XenServer 5.6 Virtual Machine Installation v1.0 (CTX124888 @ 2010-05-27).pdf
  • Citrix - 1Y0-A24 Prep Resource = StorageLink 2.2 InstallationGuide (CTX124986 @ 2010-05-27).pdf
  • Citrix - 1Y0-A24 Prep Resource = StorageLink 2.2 UserGuide (CTX125238 @ 2010-05-27).pdf
  • Citrix - 1Y0-A24 Prep Resource = Introduction to XenServer Networking (CTX127885 @ 2011-03-01).pdf
  • Citrix - 1Y0-A24 Prep Resource = XenConvertGuide 2.2.1 (CTX125530 @ 2010-08-24).pdf
  • Citrix - 1Y0-A24 Prep Resource = XenServer 5.6 FP1 Quick Start Guide (CTX127325 @ 2011-02-04).pdf
  • Citrix - 1Y0-A24 Prep Resource = XenServer Storage Overview (Nov.2008).pdf
  • Citrix - 1Y0-A24 Prep Resource = XenServer System Recovery Guide (Whitepaper).pdf
  • Citrix - 1Y0-A24 Prep Resource = XenServer Workload Balancing Administrator's Guide (CTX127330 @ 2010-12-14).pdf
  • Citrix - 1Y0-A24 Prep Resource = XenServer Workload Balancing Installation Guide (CTX127329 @ 2010-12-14).pdf

And be sure that you don't miss the very good (and accurate) resource, the upcoming VCE from

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

reviewed by MBTE.

Edited by psgd

Took the exam today. I tried to keep track and then it seemed pointless. No more than 20 or 25 questions (of the 69) were from the posted VCE. The rest were NOT from the other VCE I found.

I don't remember specifics but there were quite a few on Provisioning Server and how it interacts with VM's, when you should use it, etc.

A lot of questions on iscsi storage, and what ports it uses

Only a couple questions on the CLI

Several drag and drop about how to configure VMs and one on how to move an attached SR from one Xenserver to another.

Passing was 60% and I got 63%, so I guess I knew enough to pass, but barely.

Hi all,

I passed the exam on Monday 80%, was hard to pass, only 25 questions in the VCE, 3 questions about Xendesktop, Provisioning and XenServer, High Availability , Workload Balancing criteria , 6 or 7 questions about StorageLink ... plus the questions WolfBoy told us. I have prepared the exam following the preparation guide.

Good luck!

Passed this today with 97% - stoked!

I used the following to prepare:

- Citrix self-paced training (lucky enough to get to do this) - although to be honest this training is very poorly done as it's really just online educational slides to read though which have tonnes of holes in the content that you miss out on! The main value that I got from this training was the ToolWire practical training exercises which save a lot of lab time (but can be done in your own lab also)

- Citrixxperience.com Study Guide and premium practice test - can't give enough praise to this training material, it's easily well worth the $39 you pay for the first month! There are well written explanations for every question and it covers all of the objectives of the exam. Even Citrix KB's and the XenServer Administration guide are directly referenced by each question/explanation - definitely recommend using this stuff!

- "Citrix Actualtests 1y0-A24 v2011-07-24 by LifeguardBoy 68q.vce" braindump. While not current any longer it is still valid for 50% or more of the questions and gives a good idea of what will be asked

- As well as all of this I have labbed up a XenServer before and have run basic single-host stuff on it (no Pools or HA or shared storage), and I work every day with Provisioning Services (running XenApp servers on it) and VMware stuff which is similar but is 'the other side of the fence'

Cheers

Edited by harrytheeskimo

Passed a few days ago, as well with 97%. Thanks to harrytheeskimo for the tip with citrixepirience.

I used the following to prepare

Citrixxperience.com Study Guide and premium practice test

Citrix.BrainDump.1Y0-A24.v2011-08-25.by.roqomat.68q.vce

Citrix - 1Y0-A24 Prep Resource = XenServer 5.6 Administrator's Guide (CTX124887 @ 2010-06-16).pdf

Citrix - 1Y0-A24 Prep Resource = XenServer 5.6 Feature Pack 1 Installation Guide v1.3 (2011-02-25).pd

Citrix - 1Y0-A24 Prep Resource = XenServer 5.6 Installation Guide v1.1 (CTX124889 @ 2010-06-08).pdf

Citrix - 1Y0-A24 Prep Resource = XenServer 5.6 Virtual Machine Installation v1.0 (CTX124888 @ 2010-05-27).pdf

Citrix - 1Y0-A24 Prep Resource = StorageLink 2.2 InstallationGuide (CTX124986 @ 2010-05-27).pdf

Citrix - 1Y0-A24 Prep Resource = StorageLink 2.2 UserGuide (CTX125238 @ 2010-05-27).pdf

Citrix - 1Y0-A24 Prep Resource = Introduction to XenServer Networking (CTX127885 @ 2011-03-01).pdf

Citrix - 1Y0-A24 Prep Resource = XenConvertGuide 2.2.1 (CTX125530 @ 2010-08-24).pdf

Citrix - 1Y0-A24 Prep Resource = XenServer 5.6 FP1 Quick Start Guide (CTX127325 @ 2011-02-04).pdf

Citrix - 1Y0-A24 Prep Resource = XenServer Storage Overview (Nov.2008).pdf

Citrix - 1Y0-A24 Prep Resource = XenServer System Recovery Guide (Whitepaper).pdf

Citrix - 1Y0-A24 Prep Resource = XenServer Workload Balancing Administrator's Guide (CTX127330 @ 2010-12-14).pdf

Citrix - 1Y0-A24 Prep Resource = XenServer Workload Balancing Installation Guide (CTX127329 @ 2010-12-14).pdf

I chatched the exam with the questions from the VCE File above. The 12 Questions in front of the test, I answered them all with "lab or test environment".

• Like 1

I Passed it 2 weeks ago 95% using the Citrix.BrainDump.1Y0-A24.v2011-08-25.131q.vce , the official traininsguide, the citrixxperience studyguide and the admin guides + ctx KB articles as decsribed in the exam guide from citrix

I passed last week,luckily 63%, only read admin guide and latest dump.

Also took 6.0 beta test this week.

Will try y05 next Jan,maybe I should try Citrixxperience.com too?

Passed 1y0-a24 a few days ago with a 66%. About half of questions from latest dumps, but not enough to pass unless you know more about the material. Good luck

I passed last week,luckily 63%, only read admin guide and latest dump.

Also took 6.0 beta test this week.

Will try y05 next Jan,maybe I should try Citrixxperience.com too?

Just got an email ,I passed A26 too...

Succes!!!

Today I passed this exam, with 72%!!!

I not reviewed all thread, but downloaded the very first file.

And my suspects where correct, since I saw many answers incorrect in my second review in the exam, since I didn't had time to prepare myself and I read the pdf 1 hour before present the exam. After all I passed it.

Thanks all in the forum, now I will prepare to take XenDesktop and I will prepare it well this time!

Regards.

E.